My 1:350 Enterprise NX-01 build with custom 24-channel lighting system

This is incredible! I love the attention to detail on the flashing patterns for the various position and strobe lights. That is so often a neglected thing on a starship model, and makes a big difference in how the overall miniature reflects its subject. Nicely done.

This is incredible! I love the attention to detail on the flashing patterns for the various position and strobe lights. That is so often a neglected thing on a starship model, and makes a big difference in how the overall miniature reflects its subject. Nicely done.
Thanks! I actually just made a better video because I wanted to highlight the startup sequence and I got a better phone do take the video

This one has the startup sequence, sound effects, and versions all the way up to 2160p @ 60fps

Thanks! I actually just made a better video because I wanted to highlight the startup sequence and I got a better phone do take the video

This one has the startup sequence, sound effects, and versions all the way up to 2160p @ 60fps

Holy cow I'm in awe. I wish I had the programming skill to do something like that. Well done!

I just wrapped up a little demo video that covers some of the functionality of the browser-based show-themed lighting-control system for the Arduino-powered 1:350 NX-01. (Wow... that's a lot of hyphens) I tried to keep the aesthetic as close to Mike Okuda's original designs as I could.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back