Muscle Suit under Spider-Man suit

I might, somewhere. I'll see if I can find it. I will say that the suit is too bulky for Spidey - not sure if Brandon makes a slimmer muscle suit?

I might, somewhere. I'll see if I can find it. I will say that the suit is too bulky for Spidey - not sure if Brandon makes a slimmer muscle suit?
Flexi makes a leaner muscle suit I saw, one step down below the standard. And who is Brandon? Please post the pics if you can, I am highly interested! Thanks!!

Sorry, I think Brandon is Flex Designs.

I found a few pics and think it looks ok, but none of the definition really showed through the suit since there's so much detail in the suit.
Here's the only pic I found without a muscle suit:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452468588.176233.jpg

And then with the Flex Designs suit:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452468522.176143.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452468532.381508.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452468544.153964.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452468557.060720.jpg

That said, I did make a suit that gave me bigger chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps, and forearms and that looked good. It's just a compression shirt with foam that was shaped into muscles, and some compression fabric sewn over. Not Flex Designs quality, but pretty good and doesn't add a lot of bulk.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452468676.637601.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452468813.639904.jpg

Here's the making of video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thanks a lot! Looks like the muscle suit is a bit too bulky, though it doesn't look bad and I can definitely see some of the definition in your photos! I think your project to create your own muscle suit was great! I'll either try my hand at that or perhaps I'll go with the lean muscle suit by Brandon. Probably a better option versus the standard suit for Spider-Man I would guess and it can hide my tiny gut too haha.

This might not be the answer you were looking for but I wanted to share anyway.

I got this cheap Venom (how ironic) muscle shirt from H&M a while ago.

IMG_1235.JPG

It looks puffy and everything but here it is under a compression shirt
12188825_10205186269198497_2075494358_n.jpg
I'm also really light at 140lbs so I still look pretty small lol

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back