Muscle Suit In The Making - Sculpt With Pics

What did u use for the mold? Plaster? resin? Looks a bit rough. Is it foam filled? looks tight on this guy

Thats because it hasn't been cleaned or washed or even trimmed.. :D its a plaster mold. i just wanted to do a test fitting. like i said its a WIP

Nice work Bro..well researched muscles. An idea from an F/X Mold Casting Dude. Here's an idea for your muscle suit, SMOOTH-ON makes a Cold Soft Foam ( for F/X MakeUp ). Cold foam does not need an oven like Hot Foam does. It Expands 10 times it's liquid volume. It's around the $100ish price for 15lbs( 2..71/2 jugs). After you cast it in the cold foam, brush paint a couple of coats of thinned down layers of regular Latex Rubber (fairly cheap on eBay ). That will protect the soft foam from being damaged. Then airbrush as desired. That amount of Smooth-On Cold Foam should be enough foam to do possibly as many as 3 uppers, if your only doing upper half of body. Check it out at SMOOTH-ON.com under Soft Foams. Hope I could help..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back