Muppets Now post release

Well, it ain't great but it ain't bad. I'll stick with it for now.
I don't think the format of a bunch of unrelated segments works. Needs a thread.
I haven't found the cooking segments funny, and there needs to be some tightening of scripts/humor. There was always a lot of editing of course, but the old way of shooting with multiple cameras, at least a little bit "as-live", gave the performers momentum and energy. One celebrity guest spanning an episode, rather than blink-and-you-miss 'em, would help, too.

They also need to identify the guests better. I'm old, I don't know new celebrities. ;)

I haven't found the cooking segments funny, and there needs to be some tightening of scripts/humor.

I agree, but the Disney site calls this an 'unscripted' show. IDK if that means that the guest segments are improvised or not, but those seem to be the weaker parts of the show.

I just know that I'd watch a 6 hour feature film of Pepe the King Prawn just walking down the street interacting with people.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back