Disney + The Muppets Mayhem

Finished it up, what fun!

What's really amazing is they managed to have a bit of conflict, however brief, amongst the Muppet characters without any of them coming across as a bad guy or being negative or unreasonable. The positivity was still there. That is NOT easy to do.

The only thing that had me scratching my head was the bus in the garage. That was a different bus? Their "old" one? Even though the one they'd been driving earlier was the same one Teeth and Floyd had swiped from his parents? Deux ex busina, I guess.

Still seems like doing right handed guitars would be no problem. The rod would just be crossing the other way. I am left handed and I don't care, left handed guitars look weird. Yes, even Hendrix and McCartney.

Looking at that pic posted of the puppeteers, I am guessing the left hands do not move and are attached to the guitar fretboard, then are using their own right hands to do the strumming motions, It might be enough to make it more awkward for them?

Or they just went with how Jimi Hendrix plays

Looking at that pic posted of the puppeteers, I am guessing the left hands do not move and are attached to the guitar fretboard, then are using their own right hands to do the strumming motions, It might be enough to make it more awkward for them?

Or they just went with how Jimi Hendrix plays
Dude, you certainly picked the best username!

But your thinking about it from a British point of view.

Stop doing that!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back