Movie Predators Honor Rank

Tatsu

It's a fairly straightforward question, I don't know if this has been answered already, and without starting off the topic with the obvious answers, I wondered if anyone knew for sure what each Hunter's rank was? Everyone's input is appreciated!

P.S. You don't have to include the new Predators movie hunters as alot of people won't see anything for sure until next week atleast. (By that I mean pictures, new trailers, reveals & spoilers.)

There's the Elder who has seen more combat and is a lot older. Not sure how he is still alive considering most Predators die in combat Haha!

Then there are different clans and types of Preators. They don't really have ranks per say.

And then you have the Bad Bloods. The Hells Angels of the group who are separate rogue hunters who do their own thing.

Well, people at elitepred0 made a ranking scale for the yautja race, but that's just most likely fan-made, basing off things from the books/comics/movies. I personally think that they just have social status. Whoever has been in most hunts and obtained most skulls/trophies will be higher in status than someone with less experience and trophies. If for example, a young blood turns out to be a prodigy and has better combat skills than say another predator who's been in their clan for years, he'd still have a lower status until he gains achievements than that person.

If you are ranking them by the elitepred scale, I'd say P1 and P2 were both Hunters or Predators. The small fries from AVP were unblooded, and wolf was an elite.
I still think the 1st idea makes more sense though.

Well, people at elitepred0 made a ranking scale for the yautja race, but that's just most likely fan-made, basing off things from the books/comics/movies. I personally think that they just have social status. Whoever has been in most hunts and obtained most skulls/trophies will be higher in status than someone with less experience and trophies. If for example, a young blood turns out to be a prodigy and has better combat skills than say another predator who's been in their clan for years, he'd still have a lower status until he gains achievements than that person.

If you are ranking them by the elitepred scale, I'd say P1 and P2 were both Hunters or Predators. The small fries from AVP were unblooded, and wolf was an elite.
I still think the 1st idea makes more sense though.

Yeah I would have to agree here most of the comics, the AVP game, and books give them all a social status in thier world similar to count, lord, knight, Queen, and King, so Predator would be Young Blood, Warrior, Hunter, Bad Blood, Elder, and Ancient, but not in that order though.

Awesome, that's cool to hear @ Extreme Gravity. I knew there was a ranking scale that most people knew of (Unblooded & Youngblood up to Elder & Ancient) I just wasn't sure, other than the AVP youngbloods, what each Hunter's rank was. I hope we get a movie soon where a Predator actually survives into a sequel.

P.S. if that did happen in the new movie don't spoil it

Agreed, the super preds acted like Badbloods.

The P1 could have been an elder... looking at the spinal growths on his head and chest, meaning he is older. He could also have represented an Arbitrator, which are the Honor guard, or police force of the Yautja. Most Arbitrators are elders who have retired from the hunt.

From what i have read... the ranks sort of look like unblooded, blooded, hunter, warrior, honored, arbitrator, elder, ancients. Those known as bad blooded, are outlaws.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back