Movie Industry Fabrics

kiyominai

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
euro1.jpg
euro2.jpg

Hello everyone.

I have been doing so much research on the different types of fabrics out there. Eventually, I was able to find some people who have worked on many costume departments for various movies out there and stumbled upon a certain type of fabric brand that is popular among the superhero genre called Sensitive Fabrics. Particularly the one called Sensitive Fabrics: Bonded. It is very thick, handles ventilation well, no pilling, chlorine resistant, and is very comfortable. There are so many different types of fabrics with this brand and even comes in various thickness depending on the weight. I was able to get a colorcard system as well as many swatches. I also have an order placed for 15 meters.

Do you guys know any other types of brands that is popular with the movie industry superhero movies?

Excuse my ignorance, but what is pilling?

Have you ever had a garment (or anything made of fabric) that got a little worn and formed what look like little tiny balls of material on the surface? That's pilling - it's cause by abrasion partially separating some of the fibers, which then clump up and look nasty.

Here's an example:

tumblr_inline_moevqbOKjb1qz4rgp.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back