Limited Run Morita Assault Rifle from Starship Troopers

I finally finished mine. Some of the silver rub 'n buff is a bit heavy-handed so I might go back and do another black wash. For the base coat I used Ultra-flat Kyrlon Camoflage in Olive. It's definitely not green enough to be screen accurate, but I like the look a lot. I just realized that I need to get some bolt heads to fill in some of those holes. What size do I need to get for those?

IMG_6721.jpeg

I finally finished mine. Some of the silver rub 'n buff is a bit heavy-handed so I might go back and do another black wash. For the base coat I used Ultra-flat Kyrlon Camoflage in Olive. It's definitely not green enough to be screen accurate, but I like the look a lot. I just realized that I need to get some bolt heads to fill in some of those holes. What size do I need to get for those?

View attachment 1360594
That came out gorgeous. I just now noticed your question about screws. I got the following from mcmaster.com:

Black-Oxide Alloy Steel Hex Drive Flat Head Screw 5-40 Thread Size, 1/4" Long 91253A124

Black-Oxide Alloy Steel Socket Head Screw 8-32 Thread Size, 1/8" Long 91251A179

I'm back in the shop full time now that the holiday rush is behind me.

If you'd like to get one of these kits, please post a comment here and I'll PM you with payment details.

If anybody else wants to get one of these kits

Hello again, sorry for leaving you with no response last time. I didn't have a PayPal, and I was a few bucks short. I think I got PayPal working and I got the money requested. I'm still very interested your work.

Hello again, sorry for leaving you with no response last time. I didn't have a PayPal, and I was a few bucks short. I think I got PayPal working and I got the money requested. I'm still very interested your work.
PM Sent with the details.

If anybody else wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with the payment details.

Hi are any of these still available?? Will there be another run? I’ve had one paid on order with Matsucorp since 2018 and I don’t think I’m ever getting it.
Same. I had a big order with him and nothing for years. Also, @OP, with the release of the new ST game, I'd be interested in getting a copy of the Morita SAW.

Hi are any of these still available?? Will there be another run? I’ve had one paid on order with Matsucorp since 2018 and I don’t think I’m ever getting it.

I still have the molds. PM sent.

Same. I had a big order with him and nothing for years. Also, @OP, with the release of the new ST game, I'd be interested in getting a copy of the Morita SAW.

I'm not making the SAW (yet). But PM Sent for Morita details just in case you need one of those..

If anyone else needs a Morita kit or finished piece, post a comment here and I'll PM you with details.

I still need a Morita, but I'm a little bit worried if a finished one would get through customs.

At this time I just don't have the possibilities to paint stuff...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back