.:MORBIUS:.

morbius

Ok, so after thinking alot about this i have changed my pred idea. My orignal idea was to do a Narin/AVP mix. The Narin bio from Casey (biohunter76) and dread skulls from Uratz with everything else AVP. Thanks to Casey (biohunter76) and Jason (predahunter) I have come up with a new idea.......ok so all i did was sell my Narin bio lol, but i hope you all injoy what i got planned. I also want to say that Dave (Elder-one) is going to be building my suit and ta2pro will be painting.
ok so this is how it goes.
The bio that Jason, Casey and I came up with
031.JPG

im goign to be adding these 2 swords to my suit as well
046.JPG

Then my DB P1, also from Biohunter
mike025.jpg

and my Seahunter skin I got from Zubat. Awsome skin but I cant get the back to match up. Like I said awsome skin though, other than the back it fits awsome. I was able to solve this problem thanks to Elder-one.
mike022.jpg

narin dred skulls from Uratz.
mike023.jpg

mike024.jpg

mike028.jpg

my armour and P2 hands
new137.jpg

mike027.jpg

snake_bio.jpg

yhst_98479313539010_2092_1344343.jpg

narin_dread_spikes.jpg

and my Backpack and cannon
dread_skulls.jpg

At this moment I still need Ruffkintoy AVP feet and gauntlets, Bambooie dreads. Also my back pack and chest armour is latex so im going to be switching them out for resin . then all i have to do is get the little stuff like claymores, closed shuriken and Ceremonial dagger. Im not sure yet but i was thinking about adding a P2 disc?

Last edited by a moderator:
for the back , id say use a AVP back piece and it will cover up the open area, not the back pack but its the piece that goes in middle of back,
looks awesome tho bro ! keep it goin

oooh you've got a good start already! Keep us all updated on your build, an post more pics when you get the chance. I like your mask ^^

got my armour, cannon, backpack and P2 hands. Thanks so much to biohunter/Casey for being such a good guy to deal with. all most ready.

I'd b more than happy to build that for ya!!I could put a hurtin' to that suit with one wicked paintjob you'd b talkin' bout for yrs to come!I guarantee those words.

Looking forward to seeing the paint job on this one. The custom bio is really awesome looking but I've always been curious about these open mouth bio designs as it removes the breather that provides the Predator's ideal air mixture. I mean I know they can handle other atmosphere for a limited time but it makes the concept of a long hunt for that particular predator kind of impossible right? But style wise it really has a beautiful appeal with the mandibles exposed.

DANG DUDE I LOVE THAT BIO!!! I have always liked the open face idea...this one has kinda a "Predator of the Opera" feel to it....cant wait to see it finished

You've got some nice parts, now lets see this suit go together and with some paint on it. With Dave building and Joe painting this will turn out to be some custom suit.:D

LOL, dude i am trying. work is so slow at the moment but summer is my busy time and were starting to get geared up. Morbius will walk this summer so watch out

got some more stuff on trade from uratz. More dread spikes and this awsome alien queen trophy. take a punch from this sucker

abc039.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back