Monthy Python - King Arthur Costume and Crown

RexValar

Hi there,

I'm working on a new costume and have only found small amount of material.. would love to find out where the originals are visible .. or if any have made some images.. I'm trying to get the colors wright ..

The "official" remakes are often made to commercial standards.. and don't have the lining inside the tabards .. and to get a good screenshot is hard due too the poor quality... its a nice yellow and will go with a descent one if no one has any ideas..
Also the other products have shapes and parts that do not match the movie.. like the tapered angle of the crown.. It does look like they used different ones in scenes where Physical movement was needed.. but looking at the shots next to each other I love the more tapered one and will need to calculate

Next step: making the grafic of the sun detail.. It is not embroided as a whole but again a fabric stitched on.. and only decorated with embroiding.. And I would like to see the original... I have a idea the moustache is combined with a beard embroided around the circle part in the rays...??!!

As my project grows.. I thought some might like the references and measurements I took to make them your own.. they seem to feel good as a maker looking at the dimensions I calculated..

Greetings from the Netherlands, beyond the pond ..

(P.S.: looking to make a good eps/ai/png file available.. if upload permits.... or is even wanted)

Attachments

• CrownDisection.jpg
    CrownDisection.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 94
  • MonthyPythonCheatSheetArthur.png
    MonthyPythonCheatSheetArthur.png
    10.7 MB · Views: 110
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back