Moebius Battlestar Galactica. The old one!

Worship GIF

Thank you Mr. edge.

You are doing an awesome job! If you want the tiger tank vents to pop even more, this is something worth tr

Mr. Bauble... I DO like that! How well does 1/43 translate on this model?

I did do this:

DSCN0267a.jpg

AND, I planned on doing it to that rear deck, but I noticed that there ARE some fins/vanes on that deck on the model already. I swear I didn't notice any on that forward section and I call myself looking, because like you said, that's an important detail. Is to me. After I noticed them on the rear deck, I thought I would try and get away without doing those, but of course, y'all caught me. It's been worrying me anyway seeing how much better they look when they're worked on, so I'll probably end up fixing those too. It's a long drawn out affair!

The circular element is 10 mm. It may not be the right size for your model. The seller has a lot of stuff at different scales, so it is worth looking through his stuff. I like how photoetch can add depth to models. It takes patience, but I think you have plenty of it!

for those of you who just tuned in...

In an episode titled, "Strong and Brave," Mr. Rogers went to the Clinic and received a flu shot, while Daniel Tiger got his boat inflated, ready to face the raining cereal!!!

We hope Eagle is doing well!

for those of you who just tuned in...

In an episode titled, "Strong and Brave," Mr. Rogers went to the Clinic and received a flu shot, while Daniel Tiger got his boat inflated, ready to face the raining cereal!!!

We hope Eagle is doing well!

Speedy delivery!

Not much to show this weekend, I'm fiddling with those little ladders looking parts along that engine deck. It ain't a huge ball 'o fun neither, but I hope to have a picture here in a short.

Toomarang - zoomarang - boomarang!

I do, this was always a cool star ship in my book I have this model on the shelf waiting along with many others still a cool ship

Sounds cool, please don't wait on me, I have so many models to build, still getting over this eye surgery I had on both eyes back in Feb but I am bout there and that might be one I pull off the shelf first. Thanks

Hey folks! Remember me? I'm the fella working on a Moebius Battlestar Galactica. I just so happen to have made just a little more progress.
DSCN0326.jpg

Now, in my opinion, those ladders looking "new" parts seem to be just a bit oversized, but I don't know how to make 'em smaller. I've tried a few times and it gets to the point I just have too much difficulty sticking it all together, since that's nothing pre-made, but all the pieces start out as a strip of round styrene (from a 1/35 TAMIYA Chieftain kit) turned down chucked up in my dremel tool. The two worm looking parts under those new ladders are also a "best guess estimate" because I can't spot what kit those are from on the studio Galactica.

I really hope y'all think it looks OK or AT LEAST better than the original Moebius did?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... Except to take a picture to show everyone, ALL that new stuff is still just sitting sorta in place. It took almost an hour just to get everything to STAY STILL just for a picture. It tries to fall all over the place until I start gluing and I ain't exactly ready to do that yet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back