Moebius Battlestar Galactica. The old one!

Looks good man... Not an easy fix for sure, it feels like the filming model alot more than the 'model kit'!

This will be awesome when you through some primer on it.

Keep it up, and thanx for sharing.

That was a lot of work, but I think it looks perfect that way

Thank you! I thought it was gonna be tougher actually. That stuff those pieces is made of doesn't wanna cut without crumbling.

Looking really good!

On a serious note: When assembling the top and bottom of the gator head, take care, as there are no stops for the locator pins. I had a pair get stuck together, when they were pushed too far. :(

Moebius was kind enough to send me a replacement, for a nominal fee.

Nominal fee. I BET!

I should be OK. I'm cutting all that out.

;)

Thank you! I think it's looking better too, but that generally means. for me anyway, SOMETHING is about to go HORRIBLY wrong.
Rolling... Rolling on the river... Lookit dad I'm going it all alone...

SPLAT! oh S*** didn't see that coming!

I know the feeling:)

Thank you! I thought it was gonna be tougher actually. That stuff those pieces is made of doesn't wanna cut without crumbling.

Nominal fee. I BET!

I should be OK. I'm cutting all that out.

;)
I think it was less than $10, so it was a deal to me, much less than a whole new kit. Of course, that was when they first came out, about eight years ago!

Not bad! They charged me $8 for a 2001 Orion hull half. The original was twisted like a pretzel right outta the box. I'm glad the replacement was fine, but I got scared it would show up the same way!

There will, undoubtedly, be a "Hey y'all, watch this!" moment. Sooner or later. I know me.

GIF by Budweiser

Any update on this... I need my BSG fix.

Yes sir, a pretty good one comin' shortly. As I said earlier, Hurricane IDA tored off most of my roof and knocked down almost every tree on my place, so I've had to spend the last couple weeks fiddlin' around with some of that, BUT, I DID get rid of the FEMA tarp and get me a spank brand new REAL roof! Y'all just don't know how much of a relief that is, so I will have an update PDQ.

If I don't die.

Yes sir, a pretty good one comin' shortly. As I said earlier, Hurricane IDA tored off most of my roof and knocked down almost every tree on my place, so I've had to spend the last couple weeks fiddlin' around with some of that, BUT, I DID get rid of the FEMA tarp and get me a spank brand new REAL roof! Y'all just don't know how much of a relief that is, so I will have an update PDQ.

If I don't die.
Is It Safe Dustin Hoffman GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

If I don't die.
You mean a real roof... The thing that makes a house dry on the inside... Keeps your family safe?

Oh I think we have an idea...

Take care and be safe.

Super work keep it going love this ship. I never missed a episode I need to get them all on blue ray Thanks for sharing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back