Mockle's Templar 40K Space Marine

Re: Templar 40K Space Marine 7' WIP

Thanks for those who comment and like...:thumbsup

Last edited:

Amazing there is hundreds of views lol... and but a few comments....:p and thanks for those who comment and like...:thumbsup

I've been speechless with anticipation!!

Come on brother, in the home stretch!

I am SOoooo jealous of your skills!

Thanks, Just ask ill help where I can... :)

I've been speechless with anticipation!!
Come on brother, in the home stretch!

its all about the wait :D come on why you think there dragging out the Marvel movies for the next 50 years lmao...:D

Working on the Backpack wiring up will get a video up. the only thing I don't like is the pump I have 3 different types to try a brushless, regular, and they all are loud granted there for water and I'm sure the would run quiet just need a silent pressure pump vacuum any suggestions would be helpful..

Added the DC Digital Voltmeter Panels just going to have redo the pump for the smoke just too loud...

VIDEO 1 shows light and turbine sound:

VIDEO 2 shows the annoying pump sound:

new pump runs great..

needs adjustment as well may need to redo the tubes.... blaaa

Last edited:

have no machine sewing skills for that as well don't have a machine so for the ducts glue then will hand sew.. also get the power fist ready just did a few 3D parts and will get those ready..

I see you opted to keep the bicep section. I found it easier to just remove it since the shoulders hide most of it. Your mileage may vary.

Looking good!!

Curious as to if you'll be building a full body harness to attach the various parts to, or just let the torso section sit on your shoulders and then hang the 'diaper to the torso, and the thighs to the 'diaper.

I'm at this stage of my build and am undecided on how to proceed.

I see you opted to keep the bicep section. I found it easier to just remove it since the shoulders hide most of it. Your mileage may vary.

Looking good!!

So far I'm working them in once I have the complete suit I can then see what and how they will work out...

Curious as to if you'll be building a full body harness to attach the various parts to, or just let the torso section sit on your shoulders and then hang the 'diaper to the torso, and the thighs to the 'diaper.
I'm at this stage of my build and am undecided on how to proceed.

I will be doing a Full body harness so everything will tie together there are some great ideas out there, I am working on my concept which I feel will do great.. I have the buckles straps and the main central tie in piece. I'll see if I can whip up something..

Re: Templar 40K Space Marine pre build setup

Ok tried the acetone method and would now transfer to the cloth So I found an alternative way which I liked :

freezer paper ironed the cloth to the paper cut to size then printed it really turned out well cut burn and did the glue coating looking good so far...

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/845/g1nql.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/835/qc1z.jpg

Do you print on the freezer paper .. then transfer...?

wow! That hand is not messing around!! Excellent work, my friend'

Thanks grim..:)

Few updates on the ducts and buckles.

I'm sure I'm over killing the build, But I like it..
* backpack almost complete needs tweaking..
* power fist tweaking add details...
* Helmet need completed..
* Touch up paint............ :D

Battle damage Boy you hate doing this lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back