Mockle's Templar 40K Space Marine

Re: Templar 40K Space Marine 7' WIP

Wow! Cant wait to see it

Parts are lost in the mail go figure...

(Small Rant)
So 3D printer been acting crazy and forget getting a tech called, emailed, first tech gave nothing but lip, so told him get a supervisor then a new out tech helped Great serves turned out extruder motor had bad wiring no fault of mine just one of those things so they will send a new motor there cost.. Then the lippy one wants to remand me again about NEXT time there is no warranty and repairs are at my cost. guess he will need to be reminded of the Division of consumer protection and the attorney general. I would love to talk to Samuel Cervantes founder of solidoodle... (All Done :) )

you can see it was not print a simple square:

So XTC showed up did a test run will see in 12 hours how things look:

works good just make sure you use the sponge brush,,

Did a new buckle in 3D to replace the foam:

Wow Mockle! That looks fantastic! The hand is fantastic too... You really did it! I have only one fear for you though. That costume is going to be HEAVY. What are you weighing in at right now? Any idea? The whole thing is just astounding.

Keep going! You're almost finished!

Awesome man

Thank you don't worry you will get there..:)

Wow Mockle! That looks fantastic! The hand is fantastic too... You really did it! I have only one fear for you though. That costume is going to be HEAVY. What are you weighing in at right now? Any idea? The whole thing is just astounding.
Keep going! You're almost finished!

Thanks Grim not really heavy as in the suit. I have it where it wont be cutting into my shoulders at all I'll share that once I get around to it. I am rethinking the arm attachment to thinking of doing a arm type brace to support the hand.

VQFunctionalArmBrace_Both.jpg

How's your power fist coming along :D

Found the one I will build into the power fist should have better support once finished:
$_57.JPG

Sneak peek to something been working on..

This has been quite a great read very inspiring with the cloth seals - will come in handy with an inquisitor costume.

This has been quite a great read very inspiring with the cloth seals - will come in handy with an inquisitor costume.

Thanks, yeah love the cloth did the paper and it was stiff and unrealistic..

the replaced belt buckle:

will need repaint the area and get around to battle damage

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back