MILLENNIUM FALCON 5' REPLICA

There truly are no words.

Not just that it's all 3D printed but the spead.

Just wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

1584217813057.png

OK sorry for the hiatus on this build but there was a re-stocking issue with the paints, which are from Guy at Archive -X. I have to say if u are looking to paint any Star Wars model then do not do so without these paints! They are perfect colours...exactly what u are hoping for when undertaking a prop like this. Really nice paint to use from a brush or air brush, great opacity and durability. I used the enamel range and boy, did they deliver for me. They look authentic to the period and just feel right.

Anyway here she is, finished.
First the initial blocking in of the plate colours and some washes, topical damage, etc
View attachment 1272205 View attachment 1272206
Then adding the dish/rings and the rest of the damage, scratches, carbon scoring with yet more weathering/decals
View attachment 1272207
View attachment 1272208
View attachment 1272209
View attachment 1272210
View attachment 1272211 View attachment 1272212
View attachment 1272213

I'll be sure to get some better pics once she's in her new home but I want to say a huge thanks to everybody on the RPF who helped on this project...I had a blast making her

I am not sure what this says about me as I do love my wife and her body but I totally missed the naked Oola behind the Falcon in one of the finished pic.

fantastic, I ask you if you can pass me the files so I can do it too. I could pay you but I don't have a lot of money but it would really be a dream for me to be able to make it happen

Very impressive build. I dream of one day building my own in the same way. Maybe by then someone will have a garage kit I can buy to save the million hours you’ve put it. Whatever it cost, it would’ve worth the price. For now, I will stick with my Bandai kit and do my very best to pay tribute to all of this great work in my own little way. Thanks for bringing us along on the journey!

thanks for the answer .... this is my falcon with the various modifications and with the arduino project that I gladly shared. I'm probably a jerk that I share. Keep your 3D drawings and your falcon. You will certainly be proud of that. There is nothing more rude than not to answer. I asked you if you can share the files to print it. If you don't want you can at least answer. This is EDUCATION that you probably did not have from your parents and therefore you are ignorant.

Last edited:
thanks for the answer .... this is my falcon with the various modifications and with the arduino project that I gladly shared. I'm probably a jerk that I share. Keep your 3D drawings and your falcon. You will certainly be proud of that. There is nothing more rude than not to answer. I asked you if you can share the files to print it. If you don't want you can at least answer. This is EDUCATION that you probably did not have from your parents and therefore you are ignorant.

Whoa there...seems a bit harsh. Have I finally achieved my own RPF online wrangle :cool:. I was getting round to answering but these are strange times with unexpected tasks to perform. I have received quite a lot of requests to share these files, and as I have said already in this thread, I will get around to sharing but they will take a lot of sorting out to make them fit for public consumption and it's not my top priority right now. You are a new member so maybe you're not aware of the etiquette on here but this is not the way to ask for files.
I don't think there is any reason to make personal remarks about me or my parents. I have shared files for loads of props that i have modelled and will most likely do the same with these

Whoa! Overreact much? That's really uncalled for and a great way to not get any help in the future.

Your an idiot. Geek1138 is an awesome and giving member here. You need to go away.

What an harsh introduction to this forum from you, Alegundam. All of my opinions on your post were said by others. I just want to add that patience and politeness are not your virtues, obviously. Geek1138 is sharing and helpfull person. Just check some of his posts on this forum. You should did it first.

Geek1138! WOW, Very, Very Impressed! You really did a Fantastic Job on this, welcome to the 5'r club!! I really like your final finish, nice and dirty. You amazed a lot of us with taking this new technology approach to such a huge subject!

CONGRATS and thank you for sharing with all of us!! Nice Work!
-Sean

What an harsh introduction to this forum from you, Alegundam. All of my opinions on your post were said by others. I just want to add that patience and politeness are not your virtues, obviously. Geek1138 is sharing and helpfull person. Just check some of his posts on this forum. You should did it first.
ok

Your an idiot. Geek1138 is an awesome and giving member here. You need to go away.

ok

Whoa there...seems a bit harsh. Have I finally achieved my own RPF online wrangle :cool:. I was getting round to answering but these are strange times with unexpected tasks to perform. I have received quite a lot of requests to share these files, and as I have said already in this thread, I will get around to sharing but they will take a lot of sorting out to make them fit for public consumption and it's not my top priority right now. You are a new member so maybe you're not aware of the etiquette on here but this is not the way to ask for files.
I don't think there is any reason to make personal remarks about me or my parents. I have shared files for loads of props that i have modelled and will most likely do the same with these
I apologize for my answer, but since I had already asked you in the past and had not received an answer from you, I resented it. I apologize publicly to you because it was not my intention to offend, but I was only irritated by not being heard. I am Italian and here we attach great importance to education and respect.

Last edited:
My God.
I've watched this thread with interest, the work is fantastic. Sorry to see it get derailed. Please, back to the Falcon.

I apologize for my answer, but since I had already asked you apssato and I had not received a response from you, I resented. I publicly apologize to you because it was not my intention to offend, but I was only irritated by not being listened to. I am Italian and here we attach great importance to education and respect.

You are new here, and maybe there is something being lost in language translation - but you are the one that is appearing disrespectful.

Just because someone has not responded to you quickly, is no reason to get offended. This is a hobby website. Not everyone checks this website every day. They may not even be aware that you asked. I have gone weeks or months without checking this site.

Let's slow down and relax a little.

So...apology accepted Alegundam. Though you will find most of us also attach importance to education and respect ;) Listen dude, I totally get it...u desperately want to build something and all u need to get started are the damn files but u can't get hold of them. Been there many times myself. Which is why I taught myself to model. As I've said I will get around to sorting out the several hundred model files into some sort of coherent order and share them. I loved making my Falcon and I'm happy if I can help other builders have one too. I do get a lot of requests and don't really have time to answer them all individually.

I would prefer to get back to matters Falcon related however...
Geek1138! WOW, Very, Very Impressed! You really did a Fantastic Job on this, welcome to the 5'r club!! I really like your final finish, nice and dirty. You amazed a lot of us with taking this new technology approach to such a huge subject!

CONGRATS and thank you for sharing with all of us!! Nice Work!
-Sean
Thanks Sean...means a lot coming from you. I probably wouldn't have even started my project if it wasn't for seeing what you achieved with your build

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back