MILLENNIUM FALCON 5' REPLICA

kamandi

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Those doorstops/bookends are awesome! Can you post an image of a part breakdown? Do they print as two large pieces or are they assemblies? Thanks!

GEEK1138

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here u go...I tried printing them as one piece but it doesn't really work...too much support material needed;
You can see the separate parts, on this one

FALCON LAMPS 4.jpg
FALCON LAMPS 5.jpg

1CarlosGonzalez

This is the first time commenting here. I've been following this thread for a while and I even purchased the files on Etsy! I have one question... What colors did you use on the falcon? More importantly, what is the base color? I've searched and couldn't and can't find it. I do searches online and everything is different. What would you suggest? Thank you.

GEEK1138

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is the first time commenting here. I've been following this thread for a while and I even purchased the files on Etsy! I have one question... What colors did you use on the falcon? More importantly, what is the base color? I've searched and couldn't and can't find it. I do searches online and everything is different. What would you suggest? Thank you.
They are all Archive X colours...Reefer white, Boxcar red etc...I think they sell them as a dedicated falcon paint kit with all the original colours used

Jamesfett

Sr Member
Everything is sold out, but good to know it's there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.