Limited Run MIB Men in Black Neuralyzer Electronics - Reduced

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cleaning up the shop I discovered boards and parts for standard and deluxe MIB Neuralyzers. I originally built these for SD Studios about 10 years ago. Seeing that I have enough parts on hand I decided to assemble a few to see how well they work. Well, they still worked great and I still remembered exactly how to assemble them. The programming code gave me a couple problems but then after looking at some old notes from the original run, I figured it all out.

The Standard Neuralyzer is very simple: some back light LEDs for the dials, sound chip with authentic sounds, and a super bright LED for the flash.

The Deluxe Neuralyzer has a very hard to get 4-digit display, which is used for the year counter. The year counter starts at 1997 and goes up to 2025. There are an UP and DOWN button to control this feature. Then there are the backlight LEDs for the dial, sound chip with authentic sounds, and a super bright LED for the flash effect.

I am going to use up the parts and make them available to anyone that wants to buy one.
$95US for the Standard Neuralyzer electronics (NEW Price! Only $95US Updated Dec. 30/'22)
$150US
for the Deluxe Neuralyzer electronics. (Need money to repair my car! Currently 4 available Updated Jan. 7/'23)

Check out the original YouTube video below (sorry for the quality, it is from 2010). It will give you an idea of how they work.

PM me if you are interested.

DN-Front.jpeg
DN-Back.jpeg
DN-Battery.jpeg
DN-Flash.jpeg
SN-Front.jpeg

Last edited:
My boards should fit any accurate Neuralyzer body. I have not tried the 3D printed versions, but I am sure they would be fine.

Here is what the deluxe neuralyzer looks like all assembled. My electronics are like the one pictured on the left. They start at 1997. The one pictured on the right is from the second movie (I believe).

K_Neuralyzer_MIB.jpeg

Just got hit with another major car repair. Need to sell a few of these and other electronics I offer. Make me an offer.

Down to my last few Deluxe Neuralyzer electronics. As I stated in the OP the year display part is no longer made and very difficult to source any more. So if you are looking to acquire one of these for a future build you should PM me as soon as possible. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to build anymore of these in the future.

I sold the last one that I had built up, so I assembled a couple more. But like I said in the OP I only have a small batch of the digital year displays, so once these are used up I will not be offering these any longer. I think I have about 6 year displays left.

I have two on hold for people and another two that I can get assembled and sold. But these might be the last two unless I can find more year display components in my messy shop.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back