Miami Vice Crockett's Gun- replica???

jedi5150

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi gang,
I've always wanted to know what gun was used by Don Johnson on Miami Vice. A quick google yesterday revealed it to be the Bren Ten.

Apparently there's one airsoft version out there but every freaking airsoft dealer I checked was "sold out".

Anybody got any leads on any other replica? Even resin?

Thanks

Doug

The piece that Crockett carried at first was a Smith & Wesson model 645. Then a year or two later, he switched to the S&W model 4506.

I believe he used a Sig in the first couple of eposide, then switched to Bren Ten, then later to SW 645, and then to SW 4506. He also used a Detonics Combat Master as a back up. I am not sure about the others, but MGC (model gun corp) did make some Detonics in the past, and KSC made some Sig. I have no idea what Sunny will be using in the movie.

Add: The holster he used is Galco Miami Shoulder Holster.

I've been trying to get a bren ten airsoft for a couple of years with no luck. Short of going to japan and getting one there, I don't think too mant dealers carry them.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back