Miami Vice Crockett's Gun- replica???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jedi5150

Hi gang,
I've always wanted to know what gun was used by Don Johnson on Miami Vice. A quick google yesterday revealed it to be the Bren Ten.

Apparently there's one airsoft version out there but every freaking airsoft dealer I checked was "sold out".

Anybody got any leads on any other replica? Even resin?

Thanks

Doug

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nexus6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The piece that Crockett carried at first was a Smith & Wesson model 645. Then a year or two later, he switched to the S&W model 4506.

tycoon

I believe he used a Sig in the first couple of eposide, then switched to Bren Ten, then later to SW 645, and then to SW 4506. He also used a Detonics Combat Master as a back up. I am not sure about the others, but MGC (model gun corp) did make some Detonics in the past, and KSC made some Sig. I have no idea what Sunny will be using in the movie.

Add: The holster he used is Galco Miami Shoulder Holster.

Noeland

Sr Member
I've been trying to get a bren ten airsoft for a couple of years with no luck. Short of going to japan and getting one there, I don't think too mant dealers carry them.