Metroid Prime anyone???!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pinky

Is it me, or would Samus Aran's Helmets on her different suits from the Metroid series not totally rock??? I think Metroid is seriously lacking in some decent collectibles. Any one made anything or know of anything from the Metroid universe?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Thrawn

I beat Metroid:prime a few times, loved it, but havent seen anything prop related from it. Your post has encouraged me to play it again though.

Pinky

Originally posted by Thrawn@Jan 10 2006, 09:18 AM
I beat Metroid:prime a few times, loved it, but havent seen anything prop related from it. Your post has encouraged me to play it again though.
[snapback]1155136[/snapback]​
Hehe. Yeah, I think that for such a massive franchise, there is a severe shortage of collectibles available.