Metal scratchbuilt barrel vent

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all

Been working on my pulse rifle and Making my own barrel vent. Ive made it from 16 gauge steel. Allmost finished. Even attached a sling mount. Here are some pics Enjoy!

Hello again.....
More work on the barrel vent for my pulse rifle! Just about finished now. Still needs a little more cleanup with a file and some sanding where I have epoxyed the parts together.Once its ready I will drill the hole to mount it to the grenade launcher/ front block. Not sure how I will screw it down with the barrel ring on but Ill work it out. Let me know what you think. Thanks

I found them on Aliens Legacy.com If you go to the search bar ant type 10 hole vent it will be in there. Its a pdf file and the creator of it goes by bug stomper.

Hi all
More pics of the barrel vent now fitted on to my pulse rifle. Drilled out the hole for the screw and will be adding another for a little more support. Held the gun by the sling mount and it is very strong! Wont have to worry about it snapping off. Also shortend up the mag and will just need to add some finish work to the vent. Next up starting the stock. Enjoy!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back