Merchandise and props you can buy at Disney’s upcoming Galaxy’s Edge attraction.

ugh also missed this

IMG_2241.jpeg
IMG_2242.jpeg

I picked up the entire set of crystals and holocron this morning when they got posted. Visa reward members got 20% off and the free shipping, that is what ai typically get with passholder discount but I didn’t want chance them being out of stock when I visit in a couple weeks.

They sold out of the Temple Guard mask. I am glad to see they brought it back. I been considering getting one since I picked up the temple guard lightsaber/pike box set a while back. But I foresee me eventually picking up the new Djarik board and mask if they keep offering it in the future.
I was hoping the Kalikori was back too.. my buddy is there today and checked for me.. no dice

That Skyhopper doesn’t look bad at all!

I just saw pics of the new kyber crystals. The packaging is much more robust than the first series.

Will this be available in the online store?

In most cases, the GE stuff only hits the site if they are looking to lower stock or clearance it out and that’s assuming that they don’t send it directly to the outlet store. But there is no hard rule about what they end up putting on the website.

In most cases, the GE stuff only hits the site if they are looking to lower stock or clearance it out and that’s assuming that they don’t send it directly to the outlet store. But there is no hard rule about what they end up putting on the website.

Crap! Thanks for the info.

I have a yellow kyber crystal that I bought in 2019. I never got a holocron. Are they worth the $50 bucks? Right now I use it as currency in my Sabacc game.

I have a yellow kyber crystal that I bought in 2019. I never got a holocron. Are they worth the $50 bucks? Right now I use it as currency in my Sabacc game.
That’s totally a matter of perspective like any othe purchase. I like having it sitting among my Jedi prop replicas. It’s fun to play with but I think it better if you have more crystals to swap out to see the other color and sounds. Same with the wayfinder.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back