Men In Black Rosenberg bust from Elite Creature Collectibles.

Comes today, more pics later :cool

eymuvx3z.jpg

zmzhihdj.jpg

Somehow, mine fell over yesterday. The stand I had it on fell backward and it landed on the carpeted floor. Amazingly, it is unscathed. The little green man popped out of his seat (he is separate for shipping) but there was no damage. I am very lucky in that regard. He is very heavy so be careful. You will love this piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine from Popcultcha in Australia and saved a few hundred dollars. Would have saved $300 but paypal took a hidden currency conversion fee which could have been avoided if I used only my credit card. The art box had some tears in the corners but the bust was new and in good shape. I see Popcultcha has now raised the price by $100. It only took a week to get it. I have a video on youtube. https://youtu.be/v_E2mt7Y5vw
IMAG0440.jpgIMAG0441.jpgIMAG0443.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0438.jpg
    IMAG0438.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 172
Just curious to you guys that have him and i hope this isnt a dumb question - but is translucent Resin a long lasting material? ..as obviously this is what he's made of :0)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back