Men In Black Rosenberg bust from Elite Creature Collectibles.

Re: Men In Black Rosenberg bust from Elite Collectibles.

The original one from the film was creepily realistic! It looked like a real guys head, just with a seam along his hairline. It opened up and had a tiny puppet inside.
I think it was cast out of silicone with veins under the surface and had hand punched hair.

A true masterpiece!

Tre cool !!

Better stock up on some Pirogies!!!

Fresh from Comic Con
img_9306a-i-recognized-this-tiny-alien-from-men-in-black.jpg

Ok, I thought it would be cool but damn. I just saw some pics on the statueforum and I think its so cool I won't be able to afford it, The interior looks pretty awesome as does the face sculpt. That is not going to be a cheap bust.

This is really cool, but yeah seeing how expensive all their items are this is probably going to be insanely expensive.

I've been keen to see what ECC would do with this since announcing they planned the piece and after seeing many of the SDCC photos it's clear to see they've done an incredible job.
If production pieces come close, this will be a fantastic bust to own.

If anyone goes to Comicon and visits the booth could you ask them if they have a target price? I'm curious. They said it will have hand punched hair too.....Ugh.

Men in Black Ambassador Rosenberg Life Size Bust

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

From a company called ECC (Elite Creature Collectables)

That little green guy needs to quit peeing in the same corner in there…

Really cool! I, too, would love to know their planned price.

That little green guy needs to quit peeing in the same corner in there…

Really cool! I, too, would love to know their planned price.

lol.....that's what I first thought of when I saw it. What a mess, I am going to throw in the movie tonight just to see if its there ...haha. Glad to hear it was cool in person. With it being Cinemaquette who is going to carry it, it will no doubt be expensive and since they don't have payment plans I guess ill start saving.

Just ordered it. Just about $2500, with shipping. Stupidly expensive but I just love this movie series and this scene. Supposedly, this is the (lower) pre-order price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back