Men in Black: International (MIB) (Post-release)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

What did you think of Men in Black: International?

• It was disappointing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Strikerkc

Sr Member
As long as you put a 'Q' at the end for people that may be some of those things, but not all of them. I'll allow the PWIANSIB-Q to police the fragile balance between alien refugees and the ignorant public.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Searcher

Sr Member
My reasoning behind it was that the entire franchise was based on the urban legends/possibly real incidents of Men in Black questioning supposed UFO/unexplained phenomena witnesses. I don’t recall any of the cases studied involving a woman who wasn’t the witness.

CJ 617

Sr Member
I really like the look of this. Just as excited about this as when I saw the first MIB. It looks like a fun movie!

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought they were going to do a 21 Jump Street MIB crossover movie?

This could be fun. I never was super invested in the previous movies but they were entertaining.

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was a huge fan of the first MIB. Wasn't a fan of 2. 3 was ok...

Based on what's been shown so far, I don't have high expectations for this (how many times can they show Hemsworth yelling "woo!" in a single trailer??). Some of the guns look cool, but that's about it...

Hope they prove me wrong...

Sean

vitacura

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but.. ahh, who am I kidding? I can't wait to see it!