Men in Black III: Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones & Josh Brolin as a young agent k!

Looking forward to this. Hope it's like the first movie!

I hope not. The second film might as well have just been called "Men in Black: Again" for as much as it retread the first film. I want a little more variety in the story this time beyond just the time travel aspect.

I saw the extended trailer at the mall for a research group. It was about 10 minutes of the movie, and yea, Josh nailed it pretty well. Not sure about the new nueralizer yet. I'll need to see some more pics of it.

you know what i realized. the premise, from what i've seen in the trailer is almost 80% off of one of the MIB animated series. i think it was the 2nd season, some alien goes back to kill off K and some other MIB and no one remembers them so J has to go back in time to stop it from happening.

I really can't wait to see this film.

you know what i realized. the premise, from what i've seen in the trailer is almost 80% off of one of the MIB animated series. i think it was the 2nd season, some alien goes back to kill off K and some other MIB and no one remembers them so J has to go back in time to stop it from happening.

I really can't wait to see this film.

I remember that one.
He goes back to off all of the founding members of the MiB, as some act of vengeance. Gotta look that one up.

yea thats the one. i hope with the new movie out, they will release the animated series on blu ray. highly recommended.

Re: Men in Black Trailer #2 is up!

just watched it again, it makes me laugh and gets me excited to see it so bad. MIB 3 looks great.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back