Men in Black III: Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones & Josh Brolin as a young agent k!

Woah, I guess nothing is for sure with this movie. Does that mean Emma Thompson is bumped as the new head of MiB? Or is Zed like a cameo appearance?

Everything I've read as far as Emma Thompson being in it just has her as Agent O with ALice Eve playing the 1960's version of her

Wait... Rip Torn isn't in jail?
Nope or at least not anymore, he's signed on with the cast.

In all honesty, why would anyone who was totally wasted holding a loaded unlicensed firearm who broke into a bank, why would they go to jail? I mean come on... we've all been there! :)

That is great casting, Josh certainly looks the part!! A great Tommy likeness for sure.....looking forward to this movie

I actually liked it a lot. made me laugh and reminded me of the original MIB. not sure if anyone will agree with me, but im excited to see this. trailer was better then i thought it would be.

the only negative thing I can think of is the marketing for this movie makes it feel a little lame. that might just be me tho.

Woah, I guess nothing is for sure with this movie. Does that mean Emma Thompson is bumped as the new head of MiB? Or is Zed like a cameo appearance?

Dood, you may want to check your facts before you post anything else! :lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back