Men In Black / 21 Jump Street crossover.....

When that Spidey cinematic universe doesn't pan out, Sony needs this as their backup shared movie universe.

Still it's Phil Lord and Chris Miller, they did The Lego Movie which many thought was a bad idea and it turned out to be awesome. So since they are involved, it might actually be good. Though most Tatum haters are likely to dismiss this without even seeing it.

Both the Jump Street movies have gotten very positive response. I need to catch them someday.

Also it's really no MIB without J and K, but this crossover is so weird that it might actually be interesting and fun. Like those one off crossovers of comic character from different universes.

In Sony's defense, this hack is dumping everything out in the open, including brainstorming ideas being bounced around internally. I'm sure at any creative organization you'll see some ridiculous stuff being talked about that will never see the light of day.

I don't know. 21 Jump Street and Men in Black existing in the same universe? It just doesn't feel right. It's like having The Naked Gun movies take place in the same universe as The Big Lebowski. Men in Black may have had comedic moments, but it always felt more grounded in a "real world" like setting than 21 Jump Street.

I clicked on the link thinking there was going to be a Funny or Die clip, not an actual proposal to mash the two franchises together. Surprised they're not doing a Jump Street/James Bond team-up. :eek:facepalm:wacko

I don't know. 21 Jump Street and Men in Black existing in the same universe? It just doesn't feel right. It's like having The Naked Gun movies take place in the same universe as The Big Lebowski. Men in Black may have had comedic moments, but it always felt more grounded in a "real world" like setting than 21 Jump Street.
MIB exist in every universe, we just don't know about it.

It's a test. Marketing divisions do it all the time. Float a desperate random idea out to Joe Public, see if he sinks it. This crossover will never happen, it stinks of desperation, although I do like the Iron Man - Star Wars - Hunger Games crossover idea:lol

In Sony's defense, this hack is dumping everything out in the open, including brainstorming ideas being bounced around internally. I'm sure at any creative organization you'll see some ridiculous stuff being talked about that will never see the light of day.

Agreed.

Tatum will be busy being an X-Man, Jonah Hill will be busy being Seth Rogen's stand-in. I wanna see Jonah Hill as a GI Joe avenging Tatum's death or somethin and having Tatum play as Dukes twin lmao

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back