Limited Run Melnor Soakers for Vibro Axe/ Vibro Lance

Excellent! Please PM me your full name with full mailing address with zip/ post code and I will get you a total with exact shipping. Thanks!

So I took a bit of time to modify my soaker for my personal Vibro Axe. It took about 15 minutes tops. With a hand drill I put a pilot hole in the bottom and then used a larger bit to open it up. Using a dremel I was able to bore the hole big enough (through both ends) DSCN3996.JPGDSCN3997.JPGDSCN3999.JPGto fit PVC pipe. Then I used needle nose pliers to pull out the plastic filter. Super easy!

These were also used on the Vibro Lance Prop so this can be used for several props in case people were wondering.

I am looking to clear out the last of these (29 qty.) and as such I want to drop the price. If I can get more of these and can drop the price SIGNIFICANTLY so that people would even be able to buy these in bulk for say building multiple axes/ lances, would there be enough of a demand to warrant a large purchase on my part?

When I first found these I thought there was only a handful left but they are a bit more plentiful than I realized. Just to let you all know up front that there IS a finite number of these and from what I understand these are no longer being manufactured, so once this source dries up, that's it!

I want to flood the market with these (pun totally intended) but only if people will buy them.

Opportunities like this are so very rare and I want to be able to get these to people that want them and if I can do it at a more affordable cost and still make a few bucks for my time, I'm more than happy to supply everybody.

Please let me know fellow RPFers by replying to this post with your name and qty you would buy. I'm thinking price would be about half as much as I was charging, perhaps even less depending on the demand. I can start a new list here on this post of the interest is there.

Please PM your full name and full mailing address with zip/ post code for a total with exact shipping.

$11 EACH plus SHIPPING!

PM's replied. I have 25 left of these. Thank you all for your inquiries and purchases. I want to see your axes everyone!

Please bear with me everyone as I sift through all of your requests and messages. I posted this on theRPF Facebook page and between here and the site it will take me a few to reply to everyone. I am getting more shipping supplies tomorrow as well. Also I know there was some concern that they may run out, but I can get more of them if need be. Just please be patient and I will get back to each of you.

Thank you all so much!

Psab

I believe I got back to everyone that PM'ed me. If I haven't please reply to the thread or PM me again.

Thank you all!

I just wanted to clear something up for those who have purchased these from me and for anyone following this thread.

The first 10 Kits I sold with the major components of the Vibro Axe I priced the soakers differently than I did for the next batch of 50 that I ordered. When I priced out the batch of 50 I did so with availability in mind thinking that they were the very last that my source had in stock.

Those in the batch of 50 were priced at $25 each plus shipping.

Since then I had reached out to my source and I found out that while there IS a finite number of these and they WILL run out before long, they are indeed more plentiful that I was first aware.

As such I have since lowered the price to $11 each plus shipping.

For those of you who purchased these from me at $25 each I have reached out to each of you individually to try and correct this by offering a partial refund or sending you x number of soakers free of charge for my mistake. If you haven't heard from me and you were one of the buyers who purchased them at the higher price, please PM me and I will get you sorted out.

Between the messages on here, ebay and two different Facebook groups I may have missed someone but I am trying to right it.

I apologize for any confusion and I hope to hear from everyone I reached out to (and anyone I may have missed).

Thank you all for your purchases and messages. I hope to be able to supply everyone with these for their Vibro Axes!

Psab

I just wanted to clear something up for those who have purchased these from me and for anyone following this thread.

The first 10 Kits I sold with the major components of the Vibro Axe I priced the soakers differently than I did for the next batch of 50 that I ordered. When I priced out the batch of 50 I did so with availability in mind thinking that they were the very last that my source had in stock.

Those in the batch of 50 were priced at $25 each plus shipping.

Since then I had reached out to my source and I found out that while there IS a finite number of these and they WILL run out before long, they are indeed more plentiful that I was first aware.

As such I have since lowered the price to $11 each plus shipping.

For those of you who purchased these from me at $25 each I have reached out to each of you individually to try and correct this by offering a partial refund or sending you x number of soakers free of charge for my mistake. If you haven't heard from me and you were one of the buyers who purchased them at the higher price, please PM me and I will get you sorted out.

Between the messages on here, ebay and two different Facebook groups I may have missed someone but I am trying to right it.

I apologize for any confusion and I hope to hear from everyone I reached out to (and anyone I may have missed).

Thank you all for your purchases and messages. I hope to be able to supply everyone with these for their Vibro Axes!

Psab

That's awfully nice of you. I'm very happy with the price I paid for my kit though. I do not need a partial refund or extra soakers so I'm more than happy for you to just keep that as a convenience fee for getting all the parts together. You're a good dude.

The soakers included with the kit were priced at the $11 plus the other components. I priced the next batch of 50 higher because I was under the impression that they were the very last ones available and as such were going to be extremely rare because my source was thus dried up.

Thank you for your input Trent! The free soaker was intended for those who purchased from the batch of 50. My apologies for the confusion. I am thrilled to be able to supply these for everyone!

As far as my source goes, these are all gone. I purchased the last of their stock. Fear not! There are still plenty to go around so if you are even remotely interested please by all means reply or PM me.

For everyone who has already purchased from me, whether in kit form or a singles, I can't thank you all enough for your purchases and support. Of all of the forums I participate in, this is easily my favorite.

This is my first major run of any kind and despite a mistake or two I think it went pretty well!

PM replied!

Just to clarify I only have the soakers left. The remaining stock I ordered should arrive next week or so.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back