Limited Run Melnor Soakers for Vibro Axe/ Vibro Lance

So I ordered more soakers and they should be arriving within the next few weeks. Please respond to this thread with your desired quantity if you want to be added to the list.

Thank you all!

Psab

Well lookey what just arrived via mail today!

MelnorSoak.JPG

I have 50 of these available for sale!

For those on the list please PM me your full name (qty of soakers) and full mailing address with zip/ post code and I will get you a total with exact shipping!

Thanks everybody!

Psab

All PM's replied.

Totals with shipping quotes sent and all listed orders are packed and ready to go. Just awaiting payment.

Thank you all for your interest and your orders and please reply to this thread if you are interested in this rare Vibro Axe Genuine Part!

I have 40 plus available for sale!

Anyone have accurate measurements for the blade and side panels? I don't mean to derail, but this is currently the most active vibro-axe related thread at the moment and I've looked through all the reference and other links without luck.

Thank you again so much for offering these! I can't wait to get started on mine.

Woodman may be able to chime in on blade dimensions. Please by all mean if people have dimensions/ details feel free to chime in. :D

ALL orders have shipped!

36 left! These are going faster than even I expected so don't miss your chance!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back