Mega awesome custom Deadpool costume!!!

Re: Deadpool!! Aeonpulse's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry

Awesome! Tons of impressive entries, excited to see what else will be submitted!

Re: Deadpool!! Aeonpulse's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry

Yeah, if my way doesn't work, definitely going to be hitting up Knowone's Designs nice

I love the custom black panels on the suit! I was going to do something along these lines with mine when I started on it.

The little details on this suit make it top notch! Congrats on an amazing build. I especially love the way the eyes are. Adds that little "Deadpool"-ness to it. Being picky pays off in the long run :p

-Cubone

Looks fantastic dude! Gotta love those boots. While i was working at lowes I had a buddy who served in Afghanistan. He found out i played airsoft and gave me a pair of corcoran paratroopers (same you have by the looks of it) I wear them almost everyday! Those boots are damn near indestructible

Looks fantastic dude! Gotta love those boots. While i was working at lowes I had a buddy who served in Afghanistan. He found out i played airsoft and gave me a pair of corcoran paratroopers (same you have by the looks of it) I wear them almost everyday! Those boots are damn near indestructible

Yeah, they're great boots, absolutely love them! I got reeeeeeally lucky, finding them like I did. I also wear them as often as I can!

Very nice indeed... The devil is in the details.

I made one for my son at Halloween this year.
AzChhzN.jpg

Thanks for sticking up pictures of your back.

Gone a different way with my straps and just couldn't figure out how to get them to stay in place and make them accessible. Either they would move too much when I went to grab them or would end up pulling the straps out of place. Spotted my rookie mistake after viewing your pictures.

I had the sheaths tied in a cross to high up my back. Am going to follow how you've done them and hope it works out. ComicCon in two weeks!! Will post some pics up soon of my completed costume.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back