MCL34N's Amazing Spidey- 1 Year Later (New Pics Bottom of 29)

Re: MCL34N's WIP Amazing Spidey Costume (UPDATED 6-13)(Pic Heavy)

Dose anyone plan on going to comic con in boston this year? its apirl 2013 i belive.

also dose anyone know if mc34n has an e-mail that i can contact him by?

Wow! I completely support your Batman Beyond project.
I'd definitely buy a full suit if the result is just awesome as these pics!

Hey guys wanted to share a little side project, I've been wanting to make a Batman Beyond suit for a while and my silicone chest spider method gave me a cool idea for a suit texture. This is just a material test to see how it looks, but I already like it a lot. Fairly sure I'll expand it into a full suit.

487864_994468724729_494117349_n.jpg

480029_994468809559_804796952_n.jpg

531263_994469438299_940070493_n.jpg

545083_994469513149_1810123632_n.jpg

531679_994469597979_1224635567_n.jpg

Wow! I completely support your Batman Beyond project.
I'd definitely buy a full suit if the result is just awesome as these pics!

Re: MCL34N's Amazing Spidey- 1 Year Later

Hey everyone! It has been about a year since I started working on ASM, and I thought it would be fun to do a one year later sort of thing. I recently had to fly back to Colorado for personal reasons (as many of you waiting for prints and shells know) but the local con Starfest just happened to be going on, so I put on my latest suit and snapped some photos and videos-

McLean's Amazing Spidey at Starfest!

LiNYKzY.jpg

DVoB66a.jpg

HEArajR.jpg

MWZBLVJ.jpg

Great pics!! I like how you did the drop down mask. I'm still on the fence about having the mask separate or as a one piece. I'll be adding your face shell & lenses too. Any thoughts on that?

Loving that 3rd picture McL34N. Seems familiar ;) You are such a talented gentleman. You should be very proud.

Fantastic man I mean there's really not much to say... This is the best anyone will probably ever see!

YES!! Pics of you in your own suit have been long overdue. It was about time you were able to get out and enjoy it after putting in so much hard work for others so we could fulfill our spidey dreams. So I'm very glad you were finally able to get out in your own creation and bask in people's amazement of it. I gotta say man, you could easily switch out your suit with a hero one without production ever even realizing. AMAZING work as always! Great pics man, you look awesome in it!

Attachments

• Screen+shot+2013-04-21+at+12.29.11+PM.png
    Screen+shot+2013-04-21+at+12.29.11+PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 980

Haha thanks guys, and that comparison pic is awesome El Fett. Although, already I see about 4 things I want to adjust on my pattern so thanks for that lol

MCL34N, great job love th' pics 3rd one is epic!!! Really great ta see ya suited up as spidey finally :p:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

MCL34N brilliant work!!! Greetings from a new member in Spain. How do i get one of these beautiful creations?? oh and I cant wait to see what you do with the asm2 suit. by far the best out there please let me know if i can order one.

all the best

- - - Updated - - -

MCL34N brilliant work!!! Greetings from a new member in Spain. How do i get one of these beautiful creations?? oh and I cant wait to see what you do with the asm2 suit. by far the best out there please let me know if i can order one.

all the best

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back