MCL34N's Amazing Spidey- 1 Year Later (New Pics Bottom of 29)

Re: MCL34N's WIP Amazing Spidey Costume (UPDATED 6-13)(Pic Heavy)

Seems like MCL34N needs an assistant to do all his transaction :) $400 per person is a lot of money

Seems like MCL34N needs an assistant to do all his transaction :) $400 per person is a lot of money

Ha ha yeah maybe he needs an apprentice as well that can assist him with all of the manual labor. If he's actually offering to do the sewing and building the other various pieces of the suit like he did on the prototypes, it must be extremely time-consuming.

MCL34N,Can you private message me please. Id like to commission a custom suit from you.
Your inbox is currently full.
Thanks.

Keep forgetting to come to this thread (even though this thread was one of the reasons for me joining). Love all your work man! Especially this, I remember seeing your TDK suit a while back and loving it.

It's funny how this thread seems to go on and on, all without any new content from MCL34N.

hi guy´s I'm new to the forum, and like you I love the theme of making my own costume spiderman, so surfing the net I came across these images
look at the pattern of the fabric, it seems sports
http://t3nshinos3kai.blogspot.mx/2012/07/amazing-spiderman-costume.html
also uses an innovative idea to reduce costs so the silicone rubber hot, I had thought of using sealant for windows black ink instead of spuff but still must be tested
by the way your work is incredible mcl34n I hope to get someday be as good as you,
I hope soon to showing my experiments and share their thoughts with me this hacerca
Greetings to everyone here

sorry for my English

Last edited by a moderator:

I keep finding all these great costumes on here. I wasn't even thinking of a Spidey costume, but I know where to look for inspiration if I do. Have to finish some other projects first those. Keep up the good work!

Unless MCL34N's got some new his should really get locked. I'm sick and tired of checking this thread hoping for updates only to see more bs comments. It's like Mecca for nwcroposters or something.

Unless MCL34N's got some new his should really get locked. I'm sick and tired of checking this thread hoping for updates only to see more bs comments. It's like Mecca for nwcroposters or something.

LOL Yeah, I'm about to unsubscribe from this just for that same reason. :facepalm

heyy mcl34n im kinda new to this stuff im only 13 years old but i wanted to join the fun im a huge spidey fan and i love your work and me and my friend theamazingspidey are working, on this we've been working on the lenses he had this yellowish plastic and this other plastic with the same pattern as the movies lenses. We were also going to buy the lycra spandex suits from superfansuits.com we are goiing to get an entire blue suit and use peices from the red suit and sew them on.........and i just have a question, how did you aply the puff paint ive been tring to make a mold but it hasnt been working out for me at all......

Get locked? The post above yours shows exactly why threads like this are great. Threads don't get locked just because the op is done his work. If you don't want to see others comments then stop following.

The gloves look solid Mcl34n, look forward to a full suit concept.

and i just have a question, how did you aply the puff paint ive been tring to make a mold but it hasnt been working out for me at all......

It was all hand drawn on the suit, just as you would apply puff paint to anything else.

You can use the standard applicator that comes on the bottle, or you can buy or make more precise applicators if you like.

Good luck.

-Nick

heyy mcl34n im kinda new to this stuff im only 13 years old but i wanted to join the fun im a huge spidey fan and i love your work and me and my friend theamazingspidey are working, on this we've been working on the lenses he had this yellowish plastic and this other plastic with the same pattern as the movies lenses. We were also going to buy the lycra spandex suits from superfansuits.com we are goiing to get an entire blue suit and use peices from the red suit and sew them on.........and i just have a question, how did you aply the puff paint ive been tring to make a mold but it hasnt been working out for me at all......

Not to try to shamelessly plug my thread, but im working on a similar way of building the suit. You can check out some of my ideas and research.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/amazing-spiderman-amazing-budget-155210/

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back