Maze Runner Death Cure - WCKD uniform (help)

Yea! I printed it with the Artillery Sidewinder X1. I did print it from the source you posted and I tested it by shooting it with a 410 fps airsoft gun. It is only about 1/8th of an inch thick printed with pla. The mask is not fully completed I am stilll working in the visor.
hey man that's really cool! sorry i haven't been checking up on the forums for like a couple of months because there was really no point, no conventions have showed up in our area, but i'm willing to purchase the mask from you if you're able to complete it, it looks EPIC!

Yea! I printed it with the Artillery Sidewinder X1. I did print it from the source you posted and I tested it by shooting it with a 410 fps airsoft gun. It is only about 1/8th of an inch thick printed with pla. The mask is not fully completed I am stilll working in the visor.
Hey man that is a sick print! I haven’t printed mine yet but I do have the 3D Model for it already purchased: just haven’t exactly had some time to get it printed and worked out with the company. I’m really just curious as to yours came out! I see you have atleast the the basic structure without the visors.. did you also print the visors? or are our working on your own? What material did you print it in? I’m really impressed in how it came out!

Also like Atarness has said below as I quote:
sell us a few! DainjerBroz
I think you could help us all a lot if it‘s alright with you. I’d definitely buy a printed Helmet/ Mask from you as a t would be a nice counter to the hassle I’d have to do with a 3D Printing Company... up to you broski but like I said, I would definitely buy a printed mask from you..

Attachments

• BEAE630B-DB06-4422-9296-207C78BAAFE2.jpeg
    BEAE630B-DB06-4422-9296-207C78BAAFE2.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 348
  • B2E0ED6E-1279-47EF-9C2B-A3F8E730A5BD.jpeg
    B2E0ED6E-1279-47EF-9C2B-A3F8E730A5BD.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 503
  • 092C50CB-419A-4BDD-AF65-1EF413A9598F.png
    092C50CB-419A-4BDD-AF65-1EF413A9598F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 296
  • 4F8CFEE2-B11A-49D6-AECC-DFF7AED17950.png
    4F8CFEE2-B11A-49D6-AECC-DFF7AED17950.png
    718 KB · Views: 288
  • A7E2C0EF-CBBF-4863-8D33-AE40ED998D37.png
    A7E2C0EF-CBBF-4863-8D33-AE40ED998D37.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 236
Also everyone! To those who seek to add an addition to their WCKD Costumes to get that ideal Look from the LEDs you see in the movie: I have found an awesome product out there that can do just that! Wether you want Red, or Blue, you can acquire both colors from this keychain flashlight I found on Amazon: Nitecore TIKI LE 300 Lumens Rechargeable Keychain Flashlight with Red Blue Light and LumenTac USB Cable - - Amazon.com

I could molle strap this onto a vest..
holy moly that's cool, it might be too bright for our purpose though, i could probably put some thin cloth over it if it's ever too bright, i'll document that!

holy moly that's cool, it might be too bright for our purpose though, i could probably put some thin cloth over it if it's ever too bright, i'll document that!
Life got majorly hectic for a while, but I'm swinging through here again for the first time in a while!

I may actually recommend some sort of matte finish clear coat over the bulb, rather than cloth, as cloth could break up the aesthetic pretty significantly. Perhaps wrapping with wax/parchment paper would work as well

Greetings to everyone from the Philippines, as I’m a new user who’s making this very post on this 2-month old thread that I wanted to resurrect because I’ve been eyeing on this one for a good while, I’m unsure if it’s okay for me to do this, but if it isn’t, then I’m sorry, I’m sure that others may agree that this shouldn’t go to waste.

Although I may have nothing else to contribute to this thread, except some of the few item suggestions that could as well match and likely spice up the loadout, I may as well have some questions to ask in here.

01 - Some of the WCKD soldiers are currently issued with TRU-SPEC ACUs (Army Combat Uniform) patterned in ATACS-LE (which is unfortunately discontinued, and I’m having a hard time trying to find the jacket, so I got no choice but a combat shirt, but the pants I already got it down), is it still viable if I were to go for an A-TACS LE-X patterned combat apparel, including GEN2 combat shirt ( GEN 2 IMPROVED DIRECT ACTION SHIRT - UR-TACTICAL) and Advanced Fast Response Pants ( ADVANCED FAST RESPONSE PANTS - UR-TACTICAL) from UR-Tactical?

Edit 01 : I did find a complete A-TACS LE ACU set from DLP Tactical, still unsure if they’re legit : A-TACS LE BDU Combat Pants + Jacket Set 65/35 Poly/Cotton Rip Stop

My opinion : Although I do love the way how WCKD soldiers have themselves equipped for the specific environments they’re going to be deployed in, I don’t really like having proprietary external elbow pads and knee pads worn over my clothing due to trapping heat and then causing hotspots and likelihood of trouble in mobility wise, which I’m thinking, perhaps ditch the external ones and opt for ones that will accept internal padding, like Crye or UR-Tactical style, modernizing their loadout to an extent.

For plate carriers/body armor, I have seen some of them wearing the 5.11 TacTec plate carrier which is also acceptable, would be cool to have one. TacTec® Plate Carrier

Gloves, it is correct that they’re wearing the Oakley SI Assault gloves in black, though I wouldn’t exactly recommend it due to some QC issues, including the quality of the leather material they’ve used for the glove sort of dropped a bit, or in layman’s terms, they don’t last as long as the older pairs formerly used by most soldiers. Other alternative hard knuckle tactical gloves I could recommend is the Lancer Tactical hard knuckle gloves, though as I looked them up just minutes ago, unfortunately they’re good as out of stock, and my other alternative one has to be a Chinese copied one, you may lose some accuracy in this, but it’s worth a better budget and durability sacrifice as well, and if you’re buff or just fairly slim, the wrist closure is still adjustable. Link : 15.65US $ 22% OFF|Outdoor Soft Knuckle Tactical Gloves Army Airsoft Paintball Gloves Full Finger Motorcycle Riding Gloves Black|Hiking Gloves| - AliExpress

Boots, this one’s already been answered, as it’s the Under Armour one, though I am a little disappointed at them for not having the right size for my feet, as my other alternatives would be likely aimed towards Bates, ( 5" Tactical Sport Boot) and Merrell. ( Moab 2 Mid Tactical Waterproof Boot Wide Width)

Last edited:
I finished a while ago and those of you who are on the discord will have seen this already but i figured i should post it here to show off a couple years of work and hopefully inspire some of you to keep on cracking!
View attachment 1524761View attachment 1524762View attachment 1524763
Okay, that just looks sick, and exactly how I envisioned mine as well. Also, do you guys still have your Discord group chat active? I wanna be part of the gc as well, just so I can share my progress too.

Okay, that just looks sick, and exactly how I envisioned mine as well. Also, do you guys still have your Discord group chat active? I wanna be part of the gc as well, just so I can share my progress too.
Yeah we still have the GC although because the of the light of the pandemix and a lot of various other factors: I’m afraid only a few of us ever completed the look. besides that, the GC/ Discord has been a little dead recently but you’re more than welcomed to hop aboard..

here’s the link:

I’m E X 0#5939 feel free to message if the link expired or som.. I set it to never expire but just in case I misinterpreted a few things here and there with the link...
good day mate:p

Yeah we still have the GC although because the of the light of the pandemix and a lot of various other factors: I’m afraid only a few of us ever completed the look. besides that, the GC/ Discord has been a little dead recently but you’re more than welcomed to hop aboard..

here’s the link:

I’m E X 0#5939 feel free to message if the link expired or som.. I set it to never expire but just in case I misinterpreted a few things here and there with the link...
good day mate:p
Sweet, thank you man! Will notify you as soon as I joined the server via DMs in Discord!

Hello new memeber or WCKD as I’m calling you by your profile name. I’m currently grasping up all my info about everything I’ve got down and I will have them down for you momentarily however, I forgot to mention about the WCKD Patch and the Black Scarf (Shemagh). The WCKD Patch is one thing I don’t have but is something I could be getting closer to obtaining. Again, apologies for leaving this out however the Black Scarf or ’Shemagh‘ worm by the WCKD Soldiers on their masks I’m just using a small black blanket along with velcro I’ve sown in together to make it attach to a possible mask in which I will also apply Velcro most likely to keep the blanket in place and from falling off...
I will have all available info about where I have acquired the BDU (Battle Dress Uniform), Black Combat Boots, Gloves, joint armor, Tactical Vest, and the lights/ walkie etc...
just have a few questions if you don’t mind me asking cause I’m pretty hyped to hear that someone has got new intel on a mask. I’ve been preparing for Almost 2 years and in the past I’ve been trying to mold and try numerous different methods to shape such a mask but no luck. Now I could be closer to completing this project yet I have a reason to be hyped considering this is my first Cosplay Lol. Anyway my question(s): was the mask sort of like a prototype? Custom made? What was the price range? I quote: “its just a company I found on Etsy that was willing to make it from pictures and stuff to the degree” what type of reference did you give them? That‘s a biggie. Again, I’ll have all the resources and links down for you momentarily, just give me a day or so to try and find the links. The Uniform is a big one since they don’t produce any of those anymore so it’s a scavenger hunt as it was for me...
Could you drop that list to me to

Bumping this again since there’s not much activity and I understand that everyone is busy with their stuff. Looking at Nivanh Chanthara’s concept art of WCKD soldiers, I feel like most variations of them were pretty underrated and left unused as they likely picked the Echo variant of the first art he made, and switched its look to where it’s kinda simpler and used metal micro mesh panels that’s so dense that we can’t see who it is from a distance unless we look up close. So, my idea is, why not give it a shot at replicating most of these underrated mask while using the same method, except we get to go crazy with adding extra details like the WCKD labels and the bar codes on parts of the mask, and if you like, even add a skull print on your mask (though I’d advise otherwise since it’s mostly done by actual military operators that has actually piled bodies in their missions, as you’ll be made fun of), as well as switching up your loadout, making it unique to your own!
S
Like, having a different plate carrier instead of the movie-accurate 5.11 TacTec plate carrier (which this I wouldn’t recommend anymore as I’ve been hearing bad news about it), ones I’d pick would be the LBX Armatus II, an LBT-6094, a JPC 1.0 or 2.0, a Spitfire MK I from Direct Action Gear, the Crusader from Templar Gear, and so on, and of course, your uniform of choice, can be the A-TACS LE uniform but RAID modded with such features you like, like integrated kneepads (Crye Precision (I recommend to order kneepads from a different website), PLATATAC/Platypus Outdoors, UR-Tactical, Invader Gear) as shown in the concept art, and even turning your ACU shirt to a combat shirt for comfort and breathability when wearing body armor.

Attachments

• F314B471-7D83-4CAA-80A9-42F3416E7BFB.jpeg
    F314B471-7D83-4CAA-80A9-42F3416E7BFB.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,606
  • D6EDE96F-D509-4379-BDC5-3426E543AE78.jpeg
    D6EDE96F-D509-4379-BDC5-3426E543AE78.jpeg
    306.5 KB · Views: 340
  • 6B656F5E-3063-489B-94FF-9951946E06D8.jpeg
    6B656F5E-3063-489B-94FF-9951946E06D8.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 212
  • C97664B7-70A4-44FE-889E-9BB1C99D802C.jpeg
    C97664B7-70A4-44FE-889E-9BB1C99D802C.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 30975E7E-1B96-4CBA-88E4-08150D6C3F24.jpeg
    30975E7E-1B96-4CBA-88E4-08150D6C3F24.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 147
  • C03A4984-0F03-45F8-AA28-D2BA001DBFD6.jpeg
    C03A4984-0F03-45F8-AA28-D2BA001DBFD6.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 7B9A6F0D-CF75-44EC-A273-27D2134B5DF8.png
    7B9A6F0D-CF75-44EC-A273-27D2134B5DF8.png
    105 KB · Views: 158
  • C2C3DD20-2CC7-4244-9E7E-06CAE7803DCE.jpeg
    C2C3DD20-2CC7-4244-9E7E-06CAE7803DCE.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Hello,
Finally after two years without working on it I finally could complete my outfit. I think that the result is accurate. I am really satisfied.

Attachments

• IMG_9301.jpeg
    IMG_9301.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9311.jpeg
    IMG_9311.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9323.jpeg
    IMG_9323.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9328.jpeg
    IMG_9328.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_9336.jpeg
    IMG_9336.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9290.jpeg
    IMG_9290.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 69

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back