Maze Runner Death Cure - WCKD uniform (help)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Atarness

Yea! I printed it with the Artillery Sidewinder X1. I did print it from the source you posted and I tested it by shooting it with a 410 fps airsoft gun. It is only about 1/8th of an inch thick printed with pla. The mask is not fully completed I am stilll working in the visor.
hey man that's really cool! sorry i haven't been checking up on the forums for like a couple of months because there was really no point, no conventions have showed up in our area, but i'm willing to purchase the mask from you if you're able to complete it, it looks EPIC!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cylinderman

Yea! I printed it with the Artillery Sidewinder X1. I did print it from the source you posted and I tested it by shooting it with a 410 fps airsoft gun. It is only about 1/8th of an inch thick printed with pla. The mask is not fully completed I am stilll working in the visor.
Hey man that is a sick print! I haven’t printed mine yet but I do have the 3D Model for it already purchased: just haven’t exactly had some time to get it printed and worked out with the company. I’m really just curious as to yours came out! I see you have atleast the the basic structure without the visors.. did you also print the visors? or are our working on your own? What material did you print it in? I’m really impressed in how it came out!

Cylinderman

Also like Atarness has said below as I quote:
sell us a few! DainjerBroz
I think you could help us all a lot if it‘s alright with you. I’d definitely buy a printed Helmet/ Mask from you as a t would be a nice counter to the hassle I’d have to do with a 3D Printing Company... up to you broski but like I said, I would definitely buy a printed mask from you..

Cylinderman

Attachments

• BEAE630B-DB06-4422-9296-207C78BAAFE2.jpeg
    BEAE630B-DB06-4422-9296-207C78BAAFE2.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 41
  • B2E0ED6E-1279-47EF-9C2B-A3F8E730A5BD.jpeg
    B2E0ED6E-1279-47EF-9C2B-A3F8E730A5BD.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 43
  • 092C50CB-419A-4BDD-AF65-1EF413A9598F.png
    092C50CB-419A-4BDD-AF65-1EF413A9598F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • 4F8CFEE2-B11A-49D6-AECC-DFF7AED17950.png
    4F8CFEE2-B11A-49D6-AECC-DFF7AED17950.png
    718 KB · Views: 33
  • A7E2C0EF-CBBF-4863-8D33-AE40ED998D37.png
    A7E2C0EF-CBBF-4863-8D33-AE40ED998D37.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 37

Atarness

Also everyone! To those who seek to add an addition to their WCKD Costumes to get that ideal Look from the LEDs you see in the movie: I have found an awesome product out there that can do just that! Wether you want Red, or Blue, you can acquire both colors from this keychain flashlight I found on Amazon: Nitecore TIKI LE 300 Lumens Rechargeable Keychain Flashlight with Red Blue Light and LumenTac USB Cable - - Amazon.com

I could molle strap this onto a vest..
holy moly that's cool, it might be too bright for our purpose though, i could probably put some thin cloth over it if it's ever too bright, i'll document that!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.