Master Replicas Falcon plug help

Jamesfett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello,

Can someone who owns a MR Falcon do me a huge favor and post a close up pic of the plug?

I have a bunch that look similar and have gotten them mixed up. If I remember there is nothing to I.D. it as the plug to the Falcon so I need to match the info on it.

Thanks so much.

Model: 3A-161WP09
OUTPUT: 9V 1.7A

Note: The Falcon, Enterprise and Red 5 all use the same power supply.

Does anyone know what the power source is for this model? I lost the base to mine, and I need to replace the plug so I can light it up again. All I know it's 120 Volts AC powered through the base with a "1/4 inch headphone plug" that attaches from the bottom of the model. What type of transformer is it DC? ? What is the actual voltage for the model itself from AC to DC? 5, 12, 24 or other Voltage? Does anyone out there know? Thank you.

Does anyone know what the power source is for this model? I lost the base to mine, and I need to replace the plug so I can light it up again. All I know it's 120 Volts AC powered through the base with a "1/4 inch headphone plug" that attaches from the bottom of the model. What type of transformer is it DC? ? What is the actual voltage for the model itself from AC to DC? 5, 12, 24 or other Voltage? Does anyone out there know? Thank you.
The information you seek is two posts above yours; I will quote it here to save you the scrolling. ;)
Model: 3A-161WP09
OUTPUT: 9V 1.7A

Note: The Falcon, Enterprise and Red 5 all use the same power supply.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back