Master Replicas announces Boba Fett Blaster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bountyhunter Niko @ Apr 26 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]1233384[/snapback]</div>
$1245 for the LE,

$1545 for the SE.[/b]
"Holy crap" is right.

Are those Australian prices in US dollars? Do they include shipping? :confused

From the MR BOG

" The (bounty) hunter has become the hunted... as Master Replicas' Boba Fett Blaster Limited Edition replica has becomeone of the fastest-selling LE Blasters in the company's history. And the chase is about to become more intense than ever - because we're pleased to announce that the Boba Fett Blaster LE will have a world-wide limited run of 1,500 units."

<div class='quotetop'>(Ghost Host @ Jul 3 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]1273487[/snapback]</div>
This is the final blaster I'd really like to have in my collection, but not the ROTJ version. Damn, too bad. :(
[/b]

There are too many differences?

<div class='quotetop'>(Duck9000 @ Jul 3 2006, 06:36 PM) [snapback]1273498[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Ghost Host @ Jul 3 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]1273487[/snapback]
This is the final blaster I'd really like to have in my collection, but not the ROTJ version. Damn, too bad. :(
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

I actually prefer the ROTJ. The ESB looks like a flaregun with a piece of pipe stuck in the barrel. :) I'm glad I preordered this now.

<div class='quotetop'>(Sluis Van Shipyards @ Jul 4 2006, 01:16 AM) [snapback]1273608[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Duck9000 @ Jul 3 2006, 06:36 PM) [snapback]1273498[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(Ghost Host @ Jul 3 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]1273487[/snapback]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

I actually prefer the ROTJ. The ESB looks like a flaregun with a piece of pipe stuck in the barrel. :) I'm glad I preordered this now.
[/b][/quote]

hear, hear.

MR's prices have gotten way beyond my reach. Unless I can pick something up cheap on eBay (unlikely anymore), now I'm only looking at their more affordable CE range.

I expect that a lot of people would not order an LE or SE version if the CE was announced at the same time - which is why MR have "delayed" the release of the CE EE-3 until they've sold the more expensive models first.

Steve

If we had access to an affordable replica of the flaregun I wouldn't be getting the MR version. I think they are fairly hard to find though. Maybe I'm wrong.

<div class='quotetop'>(temponaut @ Apr 27 2006, 02:18 AM) [snapback]1233459[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Bountyhunter Niko @ Apr 26 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]1233384[/snapback]
$1245 for the LE,

$1545 for the SE.[/b]
"Holy crap" is right.

Are those Australian prices in US dollars? Do they include shipping? :confused
[/b][/quote]

Ozzie dollars Bro. But its still about 3 weeks wage. I would prefere to finish a display trooper for that price.

For what you get thats not a bad price, machined metal parts, a display stand. I am curious to how the weathering job on it will look. If I didnt allready have a replica of this gun I would be all over it. I am sure it will gain in value just as a basic collectable too...

<div class='quotetop'>(scattrap @ Jul 7 2006, 12:22 PM) [snapback]1275962[/snapback]</div>
For what you get thats not a bad price, machined metal parts, a display stand. I am curious to how the weathering job on it will look. If I didnt allready have a replica of this gun I would be all over it. I am sure it will gain in value just as a basic collectable too...
[/b]

I have some good prices on KM Collect Email me or PM me for international shipping costs. I am sure I can do better than Master Replicas shipping to you.

George

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedi Bailinkski @ Jul 7 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1276114[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(scattrap @ Jul 7 2006, 12:22 PM) [snapback]1275962[/snapback]
[/b]

I have some good prices on KM Collect Email me or PM me for international shipping costs. I am sure I can do better than Master Replicas shipping to you.

George
[/b][/quote]

Hi, I Just wanted to say George is a great person to deal with, with amazing deals if you are an overseas customer :thumbsup

Check out the pics... :love

From the MR Bog:

"Got a fun little treat for you blog readers this Friday, as we're happy to show you some images (still pending licensor approval) of our Boba Fett LE Blaster."

I hope they fix the placement of the stock greeblies.... :unsure

fettle1.jpg

fettle2.jpg

Wow. It looks pretty nice.

I have not planned on getting this, as I am trying to curb my addiction a little bit (and have some big $ items like the TOS studio scale Enterprise on pre-order). But I must say that the weathering on this makes me think about it again. I have a soft spot in my heart for nicely weathered replicas and to my less-than-expert eyes this is looking nice.

d

Hi All.

Please note that this picture is from our FIRST engineering sample. So, we know that some of the details are incorrect, like the details on the stock. For you "completists" you will also note that the front bracket of the scope is backwards, as well... We should have some updated (ie corrected) images soon.

OK, I will never ever buy one of these, because I'm po'

But if I had the money, I gotta say, that's a fine looking gun. I saw this gun in Boston a few months back--now I wish I'd taken better pics.

If I had my druthers, I'd go with the ESB. To me, it looks like the big bore of an 8 ga. shotgun, or something sawed off with a hacksaw and tucked beneath a trenchcoat. The ROTJ actually looks more fake to my eyes, which I think puts me in the minority :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back