Master replica lightsabers

vader2910

Hello !

I have just dug out the attic my two master replica lightsabers (Vader/Luke) and the battery’s have leaked/exploded inside !! Which as a result they do not now work ! Any help on this matter would be appreciated

Hello !

I have just dug out the attic my two master replica lightsabers (Vader/Luke) and the battery’s have leaked/exploded inside !! Which as a result they do not now work ! Any help on this matter would be appreciated
just a guess, but the acid from the batteries might have corroded key electrical components, you might have to rebuild or replace the PCBs. at the very least the wiring to the PCBs might just need replacing.

just a guess, but the acid from the batteries might have corroded key electrical components, you might have to rebuild or replace the PCBs. at the very least the wiring to the PCBs might just need replacing.
Hi ! Yes there is a lot of corrosion on the battery connections, so would baking soda and vinegar do the job ? Also what is pcbs ?

I also had this issue with my Luke RTOJ battery pack.
Are there any guides on opening the battery packs, replacing PCB?

Does anyone know on here if reproductions or alternatives are available for the actual battery/sound pack?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back