Master replica lightsabers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vader2910

Hello !

I have just dug out the attic my two master replica lightsabers (Vader/Luke) and the battery’s have leaked/exploded inside !! Which as a result they do not now work ! Any help on this matter would be appreciated

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PhuketAussie

Hello !

I have just dug out the attic my two master replica lightsabers (Vader/Luke) and the battery’s have leaked/exploded inside !! Which as a result they do not now work ! Any help on this matter would be appreciated
just a guess, but the acid from the batteries might have corroded key electrical components, you might have to rebuild or replace the PCBs. at the very least the wiring to the PCBs might just need replacing.

vader2910

just a guess, but the acid from the batteries might have corroded key electrical components, you might have to rebuild or replace the PCBs. at the very least the wiring to the PCBs might just need replacing.
Hi ! Yes there is a lot of corrosion on the battery connections, so would baking soda and vinegar do the job ? Also what is pcbs ?

Cgriz79

I also had this issue with my Luke RTOJ battery pack.
Are there any guides on opening the battery packs, replacing PCB?

Does anyone know on here if reproductions or alternatives are available for the actual battery/sound pack?