Marvels Black Panther (MCU design build)

Thanks again. I want to make my claws from aluminum and I am attempting to design a way to swing my hands and they extend and push them in manually. I am thankfully going to have to take liberties with details so that I am not as frustrated by any mistakes.

So in the end, I never did get started on making a mask. I've got 10 pounds of unused Monster Clay still in the boxes it shipped in.

But, I am 99% done with this costume (FINALLY!)

The only thing left is adding some Velcro to the shirt to hold down the necklace.

Here are some updated pics:
20160703_211316.jpg 20160703_212044.jpg

The Vibranuim (Worbla) bits, unpainted and painted.
20160710_222446.jpg 20160716_090829.jpg

This has been a long project and I've learned a lot in the process. Now I'm just hoping it'll hold together for a full day at Comic-Con. And that I don't cook myself in it. :cool

I'll post some 100% complete pictures when I've got them. The last time I've got to do a full suit test is tomorrow night.

We have yet to see how this all ends . . .

Attachments

• 20160703_211316[1].jpg
    20160703_211316[1].jpg
    623.6 KB · Views: 115
I actually finished this!!
20160719_210223.jpg

Check out my sisters cosplay Instagram for some more pics. @darthpool20bby.
We will also be wearing the Panther costumes to another con at the end of August, so we should have some more pictures then.

I already have some updates planned and I'd still like to do my own helmet.

It's done for now, but it's not over yet . . .

choojl
The one I'm wearing with this costume is actually just a modified Rubies Black Panther mask that I got from Ebay.
However, I do have a 3D printer on the way and plan to buy the helmet file from Do3D and print that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back