Marvel Universe

I love the Iron Man armor builds I have seen. I'm tring a pepakura build as we speak but i'm curious has anyone ever done any other Marvel characters? ie: Juggernaut, a Sentinel, Galactus? So many to chose from that would look really cool but these are the first I thought of.

To my knowledge, no one has ever made these characters from Pepakura - but any of them would be awesome to see! To give you some specific help, and if it helps you decide on which character you'd like to make, here are some examples of the costumes that have been done for a couple of those characters:

Galactus

Sentinels

(Sorry, I don't have any good Juggernaut pics to share.)

Not on the list: ROM Spaceknight is a dream of mine. & Speaking of FF Villains, Dr. Doom and Annihilus could also use a Pep treatment.

To my knowledge, no one has ever made these characters from Pepakura - but any of them would be awesome to see! To give you some specific help, and if it helps you decide on which character you'd like to make, here are some examples of the costumes that have been done for a couple of those characters:

Galactus

Sentinels

Not on the list: ROM Spaceknight is a dream of mine. & Speaking of FF Villains, Dr. Doom and Annihilus could also use a Pep treatment.

Wow thx for the Links Logan. Annihilus would be a stressful build. lol
do u know anything about making a pep file?

Looking forward to the DP movie. I hope they dont do the same thing that the Wolverine movie did to him. reminded me more of Baraka from Mortal Kombat

You don't have to worry about that. He's going to be more in character, and They even specifically stated he'll break the fourth wall in the movie. in other words, he'll look at the screen and say something to the audiance. lol

Last edited:
Looking forward to the DP movie. I hope they dont do the same thing that the Wolverine movie did to him. reminded me more of Baraka from Mortal Kombat

That's why it didn't bother me. It WASN'T Deadpool. It was Barakapool. They never called him Deadpool and he didn't break the 4th wall, so it wasn't Deadpool. According to Reynolds, he's only doing the Deadpool movie if he gets his mask, which means that it'll be far better.

I really like that Galactus. I'm gonna have to sign up on the SCF....I agree though, I would like to see more marvel costumes. However, with that said I'm working on an iron man but its the extremis armor....I just don't think I have the skill to tackle the movie versions yet.

I just did an AIM agent for Halloween.

aimagent.jpg

I've also started working on a Loki costume for Dragon Con next year:

Making the Loki Costume

Bry

As awesome as all the Iron Man builds are, I've never done the Pep thing before and would be too afraid to jump in and try something on such a large scale, so I thought Dr. Doom would be a good compromise: because of his tunic/cloak you don't have to do the chest, back, or cod-piece. Plus if done right it'd look great.

Galactus

Sentinels

ROM would be fantastic!

I would love to see a good wearable Dr. Doom Mask, dung0beetle has a movie version on his site, but i'd love to see an accurate comic version.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back