Mark Bagley Ultimate Spider-Man Suit Build

BlackKnight247

Hello people, some of you may know me from my domed lenses tutorial some may not. Nevertheless, welcome everybody to the thread! I would now like to take on the challenge of building a full suit. A Mark Bagley style Ultimate Spider-Man suit with minimal cash and sewing experience just like Peter would have. I am aiming for a 5-7 piece suit which includes: two boots, pants, a mask and a shirt (which the gloves may or may not be attached to).

This thread will document my progress, and hopefully I get to finish the suit.

:)

Last edited:
Hello people, some of you may know me from my domed lenses tutorial some may not. That's not the point. I am building an ultimate spiderman suit and I may need a few things from the community (help wise). TheNewBlood has been working for quite some time on my custom pattern so I thank him for that. My plan is that I will print it onto paper and trace onto fabric. The lenses I don't want to sculpt myself again so I was wondering if someone could post a 3d print file for mark bagley style lenses or maybe I could give you a picture that you can somehow crop and turn into an file. All help is necessary and I'll be starting the build in September or as soon as I get the pattern.

Thanks
This thread here has the 3d files for the lenses. http://www.therpf.com/f78/amazing-spider-man-2-3d-print-files-pattern-free-208912/

Edit: These are for ASM2, sorry I can't help with Bagley style.

Edit: 3-D printing sort of defeats the purpose of this build, So I will probably go with acrylic lenses and the toy face shell method.

Last edited:
I've drawn a template of some Bagley style lense frames which will be traced on to another material (probably some kind of glossy black plastic) and then placed over some mesh A.K.A the grill from my broken PC speakers which will be spray painted white. Take a look!

Attachments

• IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Ok guys so I was gonna buy some fabric off of amazon and i ts out of stock, so does anyone know where I can get some milliskin matte fabric accurate to the ultimate Spiderman comics or not milliskin maybe nylon spandex. And Dan please can you send the pattern if you aren't busy because I'm having a war in my head over tasm 2 or a bagley suit

Hey everyone I've found some fabric. Do these look appropriate together? I'm a little bit skeptical on the red. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409617853286.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409617853286.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
I think these are the final colours that I will go with for the construction of the suit.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409620618609.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409620618609.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back