Mark Bagley Ultimate Spider-Man Suit Build

uploadfromtaptalk1409621729401.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409621749723.jpg These are a couple suit designs that I am using as inspiration...

Last edited:
Was considering using these colours of fabric however, they appear to be quite bright such as these suits here...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409623015223.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409623015223.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 245
  • uploadfromtaptalk1409623024875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409623024875.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 185
  • uploadfromtaptalk1409623031003.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409623031003.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
OK guys I am going to be using 4 way stretch milliskin lycra and I have been linked to a 3d printer who did tasm one and two lenses and a shell for 20 pounds so I'll be going down that route. I have seen dans pattern and it's looking pretty beautiful. Does anyone recommend a certain stitch apart from a stretch stitch? I'm using a Toyota rs something. And I'm planning on having the suit a two piece but the gloves and boots removable by zip anyone know how i could do that?
Random question, would you think it would be good idea to have the "boots" to be more of a sock?
layering the socks over the pants instead of having zippers, same goes with the sleeves & gloves.

The boots will be a "sock" as such, but they will slip over the blue pants and potentially have a zip on the side. This is because I plan to have shoes inside of the boots and want to make it as easy to get in and out of the suit as possible (In case of those pesky goblin attacks am I right?)

Last edited:
I have been thinking about printing out a web file and tracing it on to a material such as faux leather and affixing it to the suit? hmm maybe a bit too far out there. Puffy paint remains the go-to method for now though...

Last edited:
Anyways guys, I decided to try something new and make leather webs, and the cost for the full suit is £20.55 so far. I just hope my sewing machine doesn't spaz out on me

That is an interesting choice of material to use. Has anyone done this before? Either way because no one has done it (as far as I know) that makes it really interesting and unique. Maybe test it out first?

That is an interesting choice of material to use. Has anyone done this before? Either way because no one has done it (as far as I know) that makes it really interesting and unique. Maybe test it out first?
Yea but I would need to get the web files first, and I don't wana put TheNewBlood through any more work than he has do. Also, if it's a replica, I don't think it would have leather webs. However, leather Webs would be cool but will be kinda wrinkly. Anyone got suggestions on what to use?

Milliskin is somewhat thick, but not extremely. Its just slightly thickwr than lycra. Lycra is softer, milliskin is shinnier.

Yea but I would need to get the web files first, and I don't wana put TheNewBlood through any more work than he has do. Also, if it's a replica, I don't think it would have leather webs. However, leather Webs would be cool but will be kinda wrinkly. Anyone got suggestions on what to use?

Go for something flexible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyways guys, I've comissioned a pattern for impulseand it looks frikkin beautiful, so until I receive the spiderman pattern, it's gonna have to be impulse sorry guys

Last edited:
Anyways guys, I've comissioned a pattern for impulse and it was made and it looks frikkin beautiful, so until I receive the spiderman pattern, it's gonna have to be impulse sorry guys

Sorry for not helping ya out for making the templates ya wanted, been swamped with so many things. Can't wait to see what the pattern looks like! :)

And don't be sorry man, I know you were busy and you got better things to do than resize a pattern for some snotty nosed school kid it's all good Bro haha :)

OK GUYS I'm gonna experimenting with a mask, I'll be getting fabric soon but for now I'll just make the face shell and lenses, progress will come in a bit, faceshell should be done later and lenses today

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back