Limited Run Mark 48/50 Infinity War Ironman Helmet

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sunkistshark and I are looking to do a run of these and want to see if there's enough interest. If you are wanting to get in on the run, a non-refundable $25 deposit is required.

These will be cast in ceramic backed smooth cast 300 resin. It will be a 4 piece helmet and should fit up to a 23.5" head. Modelled by MaxCrft-MZX. Cast will be $175 USD + shipping.

il_570xN.1400755362_bj2z.jpgil_570xN.1448025575_bgc4.jpgil_570xN.1448025639_szru.jpg

Interest:
rupidupe
heartblade
jkks
ataru72ita
medic2410p
ironman13
budashlock

Last edited:
Is the model shown final ?
I just have one tiny nitpick. The top part of the helmet should go all the way to the eyes on the sides without interruption or separation. Is this something that could still be corrected ?
I know it’s a very small thing but I also feel that it is something that separates this helmet from the ones that came before.

Can you send me a reference picture of what you mean?
Is the model shown final ?
I just have one tiny nitpick. The top part of the helmet should go all the way to the eyes on the sides without interruption or separation. Is this something that could still be corrected ?
I know it’s a very small thing but I also feel that it is something that separates this helmet from the ones that came before.

Here you go.

1511DBB2-BF93-48C6-8892-CDAE82196FD1.jpegD1E96810-5D29-4E09-AC73-FBF54B4F8E9C.jpeg

Again I don’t want to derail your sales thread and detract from the great work you’ve done so far.
And also count me in on the run please.

added to the list. We won't take any deposits until we are ready to start the run. We won't be doing any finishing but can certainly put you in contact with people who can :thumbsup

Interested!

Hit me with the deposit request via Paypal, please!
Will You offer finishing service as well?

Regards,

Alberto

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back