Mannequin Store - Flexible Mannequins

hey bro, i would stay away from those. They dont hold the pose very will, and unreliable. A solid mannequin is what you need, with strong joints if your looking for posing.

I have 2 of these that I recently purchased, though I got mine for $100 less than these cost. I really like them. I have one displaying my screen-used Dragon Corps armor (from Legend of the Seeker) which is a fairly heavy costume with a boiled leather chest, chainmail sleeves, heavy leather belts, and lots of layers. The mannequin stays up, though he is a bit on the wobbly side. If you're planning to use one to display something on the lighter side (stormtrooper armor, for example) then they are great!

I have 2 of these that I recently purchased, though I got mine for $100 less than these cost. I really like them. I have one displaying my screen-used Dragon Corps armor (from Legend of the Seeker) which is a fairly heavy costume with a boiled leather chest, chainmail sleeves, heavy leather belts, and lots of layers. The mannequin stays up, though he is a bit on the wobbly side. If you're planning to use one to display something on the lighter side (stormtrooper armor, for example) then they are great!

Where did you get yours from? I would be using these for Sandtrooper and Fett costume displays.

Thanks!

HH

I got them from a guy in my local garrison... keep your eyes on the 501st forums, I believe he will be offering them up there soon if he has not done so already (assuming you are a member...) If not, LMK and I will PM you his contact info.

I know someone that purchased a similar mannequin, not sure which vendor. It was advertised as 5'5" tall and headless. Either it was mis-advertised or they sent the wrong one, because it was over 5'9" at the top of the neck.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back