Unlimited Run Mando Jumpsuit, Flak Vest & Cape by Magnoli Clothiers

We're still trying to find really clear images of the v2 flak vest. If you've got anything to share, that'd speed things up.

Would you also give the option of the cape being made of boiled wool? As that is what the screen used is made from...I know it is far more expensive, but would be killer if you had that option. I am already standing in line....

Found some soft boiled wool that we're going to use to make up a prototype cape:

nBPizIQ.jpg

The fabric is a very dark grey, almost black, but we brightened this photo so you could see the texture.

We've added the V2 Beskar version to our pre-order page. All current pre-orders will be automatically updated to v1. If you have already ordered and want the v2, please contact us immediately so we can update your order accordingly.

We'll post swatches for the v2 soon.

Found some soft boiled wool that we're going to use to make up a prototype cape:

View attachment 1247190

The fabric is a very dark grey, almost black, but we brightened this photo so you could see the texture.
How thick is that? As it looks quite compressed. Could you try and fluff it up to make it look more like the attached photo? I am just curious to see if it would puff up a bit...if it does, you are on a winner.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-01-16 170748.jpg
    Annotation 2020-01-16 170748.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 202

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back