Unlimited Run Mando Jumpsuit, Flak Vest & Cape by Magnoli Clothiers

I'm going to do a proper photo shoot later next week, then we'll check all the details, comparing to the originals, etc. Then we'll do any remaining final tweaks to our pattern and start on production of pre-orders immediately. The first orders should start shipping out by late September. I'll post once the first few start going out (with the pre-order dates) so you guys can gauge when to expect yours.

Yeahhtrue true Yes, absolutely. You can purchase here: Mando Jumpsuit by Magnoli Clothiers
Hard to tell without actual pictures, but are the flak vest and jumpsuit going to be the same color in any of the options? I ask because I'd like to make a Din Djarin kit that is approved by Mandalorian Mercs, and they require that jumpsuit and flak vest are the same color/material (a medium gray). Also, does the flak vest have either leather or faux leather shoulder straps?

The v2 colors are much closer to each other, yes. Do you have a link to the Mando Merc specs sheet for these suits? I'll go over them and make sure we tick all the boxes on both versions.

Perfect, thanks!

It's interesting about the coloring they're requesting for these. Calling the v2 flight suit a "medium gray with a purplish hue" is odd. A lot of our customers are opting for a dark brown for the v2, but I think we'll be offering both a grey and brown version for these to keep everyone happy.

And yes, our flak vests will have genuine leather shoulder straps.

Many people on the FB Mando forum are slamming them for their “facts” about the costume. Many inaccuracies. Please don’t follow their examples! We’ve all waited too long to have it screwed up by misinformation!! [emoji23]

Ok, what's the general consensus about the flak vest straps then? Black leather? I can definitely see they could be leather, but we'll try to keep it a very matte, distressed finish to match the rest of the dusty-grey look; not a shiny gloss jet-black.

Many people on the FB Mando forum are slamming them for their “facts” about the costume. Many inaccuracies. Please don’t follow their examples! We’ve all waited too long to have it screwed up by misinformation!! [emoji23]
I know there was a lot of debate about the color of the suit because it looks different depending on the lighting of the scene. I was looking at the Hot Toys figure for reference and even in their images, it appears to be an almost brownish flight suit, but their description states 'dark gray'. So I think it's just one of those colors that's hard to define. I agree about the flak vest though...I haven't seen any reference images where it matches the flight suit exactly...it's definitely a darker color. I'm interested in doing some charity events with the Mercs eventually so that's why I plan to follow their guidelines to get approved, but I certainly understand why others would trust their own eyes instead lol.

I'm going to do a proper photo shoot later next week, then we'll check all the details, comparing to the originals, etc. Then we'll do any remaining final tweaks to our pattern and start on production of pre-orders immediately. The first orders should start shipping out by late September. I'll post once the first few start going out (with the pre-order dates) so you guys can gauge when to expect yours.

I know there is a lot of anticipation here. Were you able to do a photoshoot as planned this week of both V1 and V2 versions?

There was a delay as we're swapping out the shoulder straps on the flak vest to leather. Should be doing the shoot of the v1 soon. The v2 will follow afterward, but we're hoping to proceed with production before the end of this month.

V1 prototype is finished and photographed! I'll post some photos hopefully later today. We're going to start on all v1 preorders immediately and should have some shipped before Halloween. We're working on the v2 prototype right now and hopefully will be able to do the photoshoot early October.

First photo of the v1 prototype:

extra-image-2795.jpg

Detailed shots... coming soon!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back