Unlimited Run Mando Jumpsuit, Flak Vest & Cape by Magnoli Clothiers

V1 is the first suit seen in the series and the v2 is the one worn with the beskar armor. The main difference is the flak vest on the v2 is darker (to match the main suit) and the ab-panel is leather instead of fabric. There is a debate as to whether the v2 undersuit is the same color as the v1, so we'll be offering the v2 in both the original charcoal grey as well as a dark brown color.

Indy Magnoli any update (pics?) on the V2 (brown) Jumpsuit or any details (pics) in the Jumpsuit (V1 or 2) available like
- is there zipper or velcro to close? at the back.. (i guess)
- is the Kummerbund permanently attached to the suit and how? Can be detached?
- are there any "pre-defined options" to attach the armor?

(sry if such information are already part of the thread... I did not check every post in here)

Thanks in advance for some informations!!

Best

We'll post pics of the v2 as soon as it's finished. As for your specific questions:

The back has a zipper closure with velcro stormflap.
The cummerbund is the lower part of our jacket. It could be unpicked, but then the jacket would become a crop-top.
We haven't added anything to our suit for attaching armor.

We'll post pics of the v2 as soon as it's finished. As for your specific questions:

The back has a zipper closure with velcro stormflap.
The cummerbund is the lower part of our jacket. It could be unpicked, but then the jacket would become a crop-top.
We haven't added anything to our suit for attaching armor.

So are the cumberbun and grey jacket are one piece? Sorry didn’t understand. Could you please post pics of how this all goes together? Thanks!

So are the cumberbun and grey jacket are one piece? Sorry didn’t understand. Could you please post pics of how this all goes together? Thanks!

I understood that the "kummerbund" (shirtwaist) - the lower part - would been a "crop-top part"(strapless piece) if detached from the vest (which does have shoulder straps). The upper part (the vest) will still have the shoulder strapes of course.

According to the info. in the first post of the thead " Dark Grey Jumpsuit (which will include a built-in "under vest") " I expected at least the Kummerbund (shirtwaist) attached to suit itself.. That why i asked how things go together.

Nonetheless.. pics would give us more evidence what to expect (still on the fence to order / pre-order)...

Indy Magnoli thanks for the quik reply (y)

Here is what the one-piece jacket looks like (there have been several tweaks in some details, so this is just for construction reference):

qiHeCAr.jpg

So, as you can see, the neck seal, jacket with short sleeves, undersleeves and cummerbund are all one piece.

"Perfect"... thanks for this info! That makes a lot things clear for me(in addition to your answeres posted above).

Personaly I would prefer to have a separeted Cumberbund. But thats just me. So I further have to think about the purchase.

The v1's have just started shipping. The v2 prototype should be ready next week, but I really don't think we'll be getting those out in time for pre-Halloween receipt, unfortunately.

The v1's have just started shipping. The v2 prototype should be ready next week, but I really don't think we'll be getting those out in time for pre-Halloween receipt, unfortunately.
Apologies if this was answered earlier, will the V2 include the leather blue-gray "apron" with it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back