Mandalorian Armor Custom FREE FOAM FILES

Ryzer117

Hello everyone, Ryzer here.

I have been working on a new suit of armor and I am going to share all of the Templates that I used for FREE.

This is still a work in progress build so I am not finished with all of the armor parts as of this post. So the other Templates will be uploaded when I finish making them.

20200916_192124.jpg
20200916_192110.jpg

ALL ARMOR TEMPLATE LINKS:

REALISTIC STYLE CLONE:

Clone Trooper (Live Action) EVA Foam Armor Free Templates

ANIMATED STYLE CLONE:
Clone Trooper Foam Full Armor (With Free Files)

CLONE COMMANDO:
Clone Commando EVA Foam Armor FREE TEMPLATES

MANDALORIAN:
Mandalorian Armor Custom FREE FOAM FILES

Attachments

• Mando Chest Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    203 KB · Views: 17,126
  • Mando Gauntlet Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 11,039
  • Mando Abs Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    72.5 KB · Views: 7,361
  • Mando Shoulders Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    71.4 KB · Views: 9,077
  • Mando Flamethrower Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    37.5 KB · Views: 6,165
  • Mando Shins Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    108.4 KB · Views: 5,806
  • Mando Thighs Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    43.4 KB · Views: 5,275
  • Mando Wrist Rocket Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    26.5 KB · Views: 4,762
  • Mando Belt + Cod Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    51.3 KB · Views: 4,429
  • Mando Knee Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    53.1 KB · Views: 4,561
  • Mando Shoe Cover + Ammo Box Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 4,330
  • Din Djarin Chest (Ryzer).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,644
  • Din Djarin Shin Right.pdf
    867.1 KB · Views: 1,637
  • Din Djarin Backplate.pdf
    395.6 KB · Views: 1,696
Last edited:
I haven't actually decided yet what I'm going to use. I've thought about just making one from scratch again but we'll see. In the mean time, you can check out these other Mando helmet builds. There's quite a lot of them out there. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mandalorian+helmet+tutorial
i really liked Bill's build i think it was awsome. Another one you could check out is Robert Walkers on his channel. Its pretty good too.
. Its a long but good series. He also does a really good armor series as well.3

Last edited:
Hey, Ryzer Are you going to make a template for the helmet? Great job on the clone trooper armor they were big help!!!

hey, ryzer, looks really great, by the way, will you be making a helmet, and template for it?

sorry did not mean to send that last one, sorry!

i really liked Bill's build i think it was awsome. Another one you could check out is Robert Walkers on his channel. Its pretty good too.
. Its a long but good series. He also does a really good armor series as well.3
That's a good tutorial. I'll probably end up doing something similar. I wish it was easier to make a good looking foam dome for mando helmets tho. That always seems to be difficult.

Hey is anyone else have trouble with opening the pdfs on their phone? If so any suggestions on how to fix it?
Yeah, I'm not sure how .pdfs work on phones, but I'd suggest using a computer if possible.

Hey, Ryzer Are you going to make a template for the helmet? Great job on the clone trooper armor they were big help!!!
Thanks! I do plan to make a new helmet for this suit, but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it quite yet. There will be a tutorial when I decide how to tho. :)

I haven't actually decided yet what I'm going to use. I've thought about just making one from scratch again but we'll see. In the mean time, you can check out these other Mando helmet builds. There's quite a lot of them out there. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mandalorian+helmet+tutorial
Got a question, is there a certain print size that we have to use to get a good size like in your videos?

Got a question, is there a certain print size that we may need when printing out the template

That's a good tutorial. I'll probably end up doing something similar. I wish it was easier to make a good looking foam dome for mando helmets tho. That always seems to be difficult.
he does have free templates though. so i mean if you find a way to ask him you might be able to use those.

viva piñata!

View attachment 1350012View attachment 1350013

[MEDIA = youtube] lTkTRY0iFjU [/ MEDIA]

Hola a todos, Ryzer aquí.

He estado trabajando en una nueva armadura y voy a compartir todas las Plantillas que usé GRATIS.

Esta todavía es una construcción en progreso, por lo que no he terminado con todas las partes de la armadura a partir de esta publicación. Entonces, las otras Plantillas se cargarán cuando termine de hacerlas.

View attachment 1350012View attachment 1350013

[MEDIA = youtube] lTkTRY0iFjU [/ MEDIA]
I cant find the last video template (the fire left arm thing)

I could just be dumb, but for the chest plate template pieces that say 5 next to them (for matching purposes) they are two different lengths. Is that supposed to be like that or did I print that piece incorrectly?

Am sorry, cause the question might sound strange, printed the templates on DIN A4 paper and that is propably to small. What is your paper size? Thanks!
Michael

I could just be dumb, but for the chest plate template pieces that say 5 next to them (for matching purposes) they are two different lengths. Is that supposed to be like that or did I print that piece incorrectly?
They didn‘t fit to the paper. Add it to the back part before you cut it out and it will fit to the Chest Part. Had to learn it to.

Am sorry, cause the question might sound strange, printed the templates on DIN A4 paper and that is propably to small. What is your paper size? Thanks!
Michael
Sorry for the late response. Since I live in the US, all of my templates are drawn onto "Letter" sized paper. I wish there was a universal standard for paper, because I know it doesn't always fit the page in some countries.

I cant find the last video template (the fire left arm thing)
Sorry. I haven't made that one yet. I've been working on the legs lately.

Got a question, is there a certain print size that we have to use to get a good size like in your videos?

Got a question, is there a certain print size that we may need when printing out the template
If you want to get the exact same size as the armor I make in my videos, then you should print it at 100% size. If you are smaller or bigger than me, you may want to up/downscale it.

P.S. Since I live in the US, all of my templates are drawn onto "Letter" sized paper.

Thanks for pointing that out, I believe I modified that part before I drew the template, and forgot to add the change to the template. Connection 5 should both be the same size.

Actually I take that back. It is correct in the template. You just have to connect edge 1 first and then edge 5 will be the correct length.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back