Mandalorian Armor Custom FREE FOAM FILES

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ryzer117

Hello everyone, Ryzer here.

I have been working on a new suit of armor and I am going to share all of the Templates that I used for FREE.

This is still a work in progress build so I am not finished with all of the armor parts as of this post. So the other Templates will be uploaded when I finish making them.

20200916_192124.jpg
20200916_192110.jpg

Attachments

• Mando Chest Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    203 KB · Views: 969
  • Mando Gauntlet Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 667
  • Mando Abs Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    72.5 KB · Views: 367
  • Mando Shoulders Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    71.4 KB · Views: 410
  • Mando Flamethrower Custom (Ryzer).pdf
    37.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ZekeBGB

Thank you for the templates. I just started making my armor based on yours. I was just wondering what you were going to do for the helmet?

Ryzer117

ZekeBGB

I haven't actually decided yet what I'm going to use. I've thought about just making one from scratch again but we'll see. In the mean time, you can check out these other Mando helmet builds. There's quite a lot of them out there. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mandalorian+helmet+tutorial
i really liked Bill's build i think it was awsome. Another one you could check out is Robert Walkers on his channel. Its pretty good too.
. Its a long but good series. He also does a really good armor series as well.3

Last edited:

Ryzer117

i really liked Bill's build i think it was awsome. Another one you could check out is Robert Walkers on his channel. Its pretty good too.
. Its a long but good series. He also does a really good armor series as well.3
That's a good tutorial. I'll probably end up doing something similar. I wish it was easier to make a good looking foam dome for mando helmets tho. That always seems to be difficult.

Ryzer117

Hey, Ryzer Are you going to make a template for the helmet? Great job on the clone trooper armor they were big help!!!
Thanks! I do plan to make a new helmet for this suit, but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it quite yet. There will be a tutorial when I decide how to tho. :)