Mandalorian Armor Custom FREE FOAM FILES

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ryzer117

Am sorry, cause the question might sound strange, printed the templates on DIN A4 paper and that is propably to small. What is your paper size? Thanks!
Michael
Sorry for the late response. Since I live in the US, all of my templates are drawn onto "Letter" sized paper. I wish there was a universal standard for paper, because I know it doesn't always fit the page in some countries.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ryzer117

Got a question, is there a certain print size that we have to use to get a good size like in your videos?

Got a question, is there a certain print size that we may need when printing out the template
If you want to get the exact same size as the armor I make in my videos, then you should print it at 100% size. If you are smaller or bigger than me, you may want to up/downscale it.

P.S. Since I live in the US, all of my templates are drawn onto "Letter" sized paper.

Ryzer117

I could just be dumb, but for the chest plate template pieces that say 5 next to them (for matching purposes) they are two different lengths. Is that supposed to be like that or did I print that piece incorrectly?
Thanks for pointing that out, I believe I modified that part before I drew the template, and forgot to add the change to the template. Connection 5 should both be the same size.

Ryzer117

I could just be dumb, but for the chest plate template pieces that say 5 next to them (for matching purposes) they are two different lengths. Is that supposed to be like that or did I print that piece incorrectly?
Actually I take that back. It is correct in the template. You just have to connect edge 1 first and then edge 5 will be the correct length.